Ch.4:Arriving To The Sand

Team 7 was traveling through the trees to head to the sand village. After while Burto began moving really fast.

"Just hang in the Gaara,"Burto said quietly.

"Burto I know your in a hurry but stop breaking formation," Sakura said.

"I know but."

" Don't lose your cool Master Jiraiya taught you better than that didn't he?"

Sakura sighed. "Oh boy."

Sakura then looked down to see Temari walking.

"Temari!"

Kakashi,Burto, Sakura, and Suigetsu went down to talk to Temari.

" What are you all doing here?"

"It Garra was taken pirson by the akatsuki,"Sakura explained to Temari.

"Gaara you mean he been." Temari began saying before cutting herself off.

" We are two and half days away from the sand. We should hurry. "

"Right. "

The five of then went back to making there way to the sand village. They been traveling for awhile now that it was now dark. Burto then started to speed up.

"Hey slow down please."

Sakura looked at Suigetsu and saw he was having a hard time keeping up.

"Burto will you cut it out all ready. Stop getting ahead of us!" Sakura shouted.

" I can't take this anymore!"

"Huh?" Suigetsu looked at Burto confused.

" I know why there after Gaara and me. It not like it a mystery are anything. You know to don't you Sakura?"

" There no point hiding it the spirit of the nine tailed fox is sealed away inside of me."

Suigetsu and Temari were both shocked.

" Of course Orochimaru doesn't mention this to me," Suigetsu was thinking very annoyed.

" Gaara and I are the same we both have monster locked up inside of us. That what these jerks are after and that the worst part about it. To them were just monster all those jerks see is a means to a end. Ever thing about us was exactly the same. And he had to fend for himself a lot longer than I ever did."

"He sure can talk," Suigetsu was thinking.

"And now he a target of the akatsuki. One more thing we have in common.
Why should his life be so full of misery all the time? Why is it always him? That why I got a hurry I don't have a second to waste. This time it different I'm going to be there to save him!"

They been traveling for awhile now that the sun was back up. Sakura then grabbed a food pill and sped up to talk to Burto. Suigetsu was drinking so of his water to get his strength back from all the traveling.

" Burto."

"Yeah?"

"You met him before haven't you?"

Burto looked at Sakura confused.

"Itchai Uchiha and he after you now isn't he?"

"Ugh," Kakashi said.

" You know it not just been training these past two years. I snuck peeks at all of the files Orochimaru had Tsunade look at. Now tbe one thing that always bothered me the most fine made sense. The person that wanted to kill it was his older brother Itachi wasn't it? A member of the akatsuki."