Ch.17:Returning Back To The Leaf

After failing to get back the stolen coffins from the grav robbers. Team Kakashi was back at the fire temple. Lord Chirku wanted Sora to go to the leaf with them.

"I'm going to the leaf?" Sora asked.

"Yes." Chirku nodded.

"Yes we have to head back to are village temporary. The way events unfolded here we need farther instructions from are Hokage. Are team will most likely continue to be asign to this incident." Yamato explained.

"So what do you say will you be willing to help us out Sora?" Yamato asked.

"As you can see it will time for Sai to recover," Yamato said looking over at Sai.

"Your from the fire temple and having experience guarding the hidden tombs. So I think you a more and fiting substitute for this mission." Yamato stated.

"Oh come on you don't have to beg the guy. Do you?" Burto said.

"Burto. " Yamato said.

"Think about were you are before you open your mouth. That kind of talk can get you punished. " Sakura said.

"Getting a glimpse of the outside world. Might do you some good Sora either way only one person can decide you." Chirku said.

'Odd those traps they clearly won't for Chirku. Then that can only mean one thing.' Yamato thought to himself.

Yamato then looked over at Sora. Eventually Sora decided that he would go to the hidden leaf village with team Kakashi.

After awhile of talking. They decided to get some sleep then start making there way back to the hidden leaf village frist thing in the morning.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Sorry that is super short

I know I skipped the events that happened at the fire temple. But that only because I couldn't of think of what to write. Plus all of that didn't seem that important to me.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 🧡