Ch. 37: Orochimaru and His Parents

Orochimaru slowly opened his eyes. When he did, he noticed that he wasn't in Konoha anymore. He took a good look of his surroundings. It was extremely dark and cloudy, with a little bit of moon light. Only thing running through Orochimaru was is this a dream or is he dead.

"Is that you little serpent?" A voice asked which made him flinched.

Orochimaru couldn't see anyone so he turned around, and saw two people he taught he never see again.

"Okāsan and Otosan?"

The man and female gave him a smile.

Next thing they knew Orochimaru was hugging both of them tightly as if he never wanted them to let go of them ever again. He was glad to see them again, yet so disappointed in himself.

"I'm sorry Okāsan and Otosan," he said on the brink of tears.

"I must be a huge disappointment."

The man and lady hugged him back.

"No, you’re not little serpent where proud of you. You became an amazing shinobi we been watching you this whole time." Orochimaru mother said.

"But I became monster that experiment on people. I would have done worse if I didn't have Tsunade love."

"That not true son, you may of act like a monster but deep down you’re a sweet person. You just need to learn to show your true emotions." Orochimaru father said.

"How it to late I'm dead and it just to hard I don't what to feel any more pain of losing people I care about."

Orochimaru father and mother said nothing for a while.

"But your wrong you’re not dead. Trust me all this is just a dream in your head. Also, I know it hurts but your strong and don't have to go through this alone." Orochimaru farther stated

"Your father right my little serpent, once you wake up you have another chance to open up to people." Orochimaru mother said with a smile.

Orochimaru was upset and confused.

"What the point I will always be a monster in everyone eyes.  My big brother even saw didn't care about me. People always said I was different and you guys our probably disappoint to see that it is true."

"No matter what you always be loved little serpent. Your brother may have left but only because he wanted to find a way to end your suffering. He loves you just as much as we do." Orochimaru mom said.

Orochimaru didn't know what to say so he just stayed quiet.

"Your mom right. We love you and proud of you 5th hokage." Orochimaru father said with a grin.

"I didn't think that I would ever achieve my dream to become hokage. I thought the village would never acknowledge me or respect me." Orochimaru said.

"We are so proud of you, Orochimaru," Orochimaru mom stated lovingly.

"Even if you made mistakes and starting falling down a dark path, we will always love you."

Now Orochimaru vision was getting blurred because of the tears that threatened to fall down.

Without warning, Orochimaru hugged his parents again, even more tightly then before, letting tears roll down his cheeks profusely. And moments later, he began having a runny nose.

They remained like that for a while, his parents letting him sob in silence.

Orochimaru wiped his eyes once he was done crying.

"We so happy to see you again one last time." His father said.

Orochimaru couldn't help but smiling back at his mother and father despite his tear-stain cheeks.

"So am I. I thought I would never see you guy's again, even with the desire to bring back the dead I believe it was impossible to ever see you guy's again."

His parents frowned after hearing that.

"You know even if you don't see us ever again, that doesn't mean we forgotten you." His mother said.

Orochimaru had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Yes..." he uttered with a sad smile.

"We always be there inside of tour heart." Orochimaru father said.

"Do don't be sad when you’re thinking of us. Just look up in the sky and the stars and we be up there watching you little serpent."

Orochimaru smile was really bright.

For him his parent’s words where pure gold. And he will remember them for the rest of his life.

After while of silence the sky began to get really bright.

"It looks like it’s time for you to wake up and go back to the real world." Orochimaru mother said.

"But I don't want to!! I don't want to be alone anymore!!"

"You won't be alone your wife, son, and grandkids will all be there by your side. We will also be with you inside your heart." His father said pointing at his heart with a smile.

"You right well then I guess this is goodbye then."

He took the chance to hug his parents one last time.

"Goodbye, son."  His parents said lovingly. "And remember everything we told you. We love you so much."

And right after saying that, Orochimaru disappeared into the blinding white light. Leaving his parents so happy and satisfied that they couldn't stop smiling.

And from above they will constantly be watching Orochimaru from above.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 💖

Q: What did you think of Our dream of his mom and dad?

A/N: working on a kim possible Naruto cross story.

A/N: What did you think of instead of Orochimaru dieing he jus passed out and dream about seeing his mom and dad.