Ch.44: Orochimaru Inner Conflict

"Well that was close." Orochimaru muttered as he sat up.

He looked around and noticed he was in a large purple cave.

Looks like ended up in Manda cave.

Orochimaru turned around and saw Manda behind him. With one eye open looking at Karin who was barely  conscious.

"Orochimaru what are you doing in my cave?"

"Sorry Manda had to reverse summon to avoid getting blow up."

"Well next time be more quiet." Manda commanded.

Orochimaru nodded.

"Well I'm be out of your way. It should be safe to go back now."

Orochimaru was about to go back. But  he then thought about Karin injuries.

Maybe I should have Manda watch her. While I try to deal with Sauske.

"Manda watch Karin for me. I summon you to give her to me once i'm done taking care of something."

"Whatever but you better hope she doesn't bother me while sleeping, or I will eat her for lunch." Manda stated.

Orochimaru nodded and went back undo the reverse summoning.

Orochimaru began looking around trying to find Sauske location. He didn't see him anywhere. So he was starting to think he didn't survive.

"Orochimaru!"

Orochimaru turned to his attention to where the voice came from, it was Sauske.

So he managed to shield  himself after all.

"Now it's your turn..."

Orochimaru sighed.

He was beginning to think that he would be impossible to reason with himt to stop going down this path.

"Sauske..."

"Shut up! Every word your saying is making me angrier..."

"...I know what Danzo did to you brother is disgusting, and it's only legitimate for you to feel this way, I understand."

"No... you can't understand... And you don't know how it feels, because your bother wasn't force to betray you or the village. That was all on his own free will. So don't tell me that you can understand how I am feeling!!"

Oh,yes he not going to listen to reason. So maybe he sure just stop speaking and just fight him.

He once too used to  think violence was the answer to resolve conflict. Now he realizes that it just makes thing worse, and that speaking to each other is a better way to solve conflict.

"You know that killing me won't bring your brother back, right?"

"Yes, but when I do there will be one less person walking on this earth that hated and despised him while he was still alive...Because I bet that you were just like everyone else before knowing the truth, weren't you?! You considered him a traitor and an outcast!!! Am I wrong?!

"No! That's not true! I've never despised him!! I knew he wasn't a traitor  I was in the only person in the ANBU that  about that mission. Since the third Hokage often asked for advice on some for solutions for solving problems within the village."

"Yet, you didn't think to give hima better solution or to tell me the truth..."

"I was order to keep a secret by the Hokage and your brother wanted everyone to consider him as a traitor and hate him!! What could I have done? Even if I had found out the truth while he was still alive, there would have been nothing more that I could have done for him anyway... He had already chosen his own fate..."