Ch.24: News Of Sauske Departure

Tsunade's POV

I just got out of bed and noticed that it was extremely quiet.  I looked to my left me and I saw Orochimaru wasn't in his spot if the bed.

He can't already be up he normally wakes up at 7am it only 6:30am.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine, before going to look for Orochimaru. Once I was done with my morning routine I decided to head to Kimimaro room, and ask him if he knows where Orochimaru is.

I arrived at Kimimaro room and knocked on the door. After a few minutes the door opened.

"Lady Tsunade how can I help you?" Kimimaro asked.

"Have you seen  Orochimaru?" I asked.

"No I haven't seen him since he came sent me a message snake says Sauske was leaving the village. So maybe he still out looking for Sauske." He replied.

"Thanks Kimimaro," I said before running off.

What was he thinking going after Sauske by himself last night.

I was  running for a while  when I suddenly felt Orochimaru charka coming from the hospital.

His charka it faint but I can feel it coming from hospital.  That fool now he hurt because of Sauske.

Once I arrived at the hospital I went straight to the room where sense Orochimaru charka coming from.

When I got to the hospital room, I saw Orochimaru laying down in the bed, with a oxygen mask on his mouth.

I about to walk over to him, when I suddenly heard a hacking cough. I looked over to see Orochimaru wake coughing.

Orochimaru's POV

I was laying asleep in my hospital bed,  until suddenly I start it coughing.

I felt someone walking towards me, I looked up to see Tsunade looking at me with eyes full of concern.

She put her hand on chest making it easier for me to breathe.

"Is that better?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Ok you should be able to breathe without the mask now," She said.

"Thanks how long will I be stuck in here?" I asked.

"You can check out tomorrow," She said.

"I understand then I guess you will have to fill in for me," I said.

"Yeah I will tell Burto, Sakura, and Jiraiya about Sauske leaving the village," She said.

"Ok by the way Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo went with him," I said.

"What! Why then they go with him?" She asked.

"Well Suigetsu because he wants to find and collect the seven swordsmen swords. Karin because of her crush on Sauske. Jugo because he curious to see  what kind of shinobi Sauske is." I explained.

"I see well get some rest I come get pick you up tomorrow for check out," She said walking away. 

I nodded.

~*~
Thrid POV

Burto and Sakura were making there way to the hokage office. When they arrived, they were both confused why  Tsunade was there instead of Orochimaru.

"What took you two so long?!" Tsunade shouted.

"Sorry Burto was eating lunch which he calls breakfast," Sakura said,  bowing.

"Now calm down Tsunade," Jiraiya said.

Burto turned around to see Jiraiya standing next to Tsunade.

"Huh Pervy Sage?! You're back!

"It been a while, eh Burto?" Jiraiya asked.

"Aw man! Why didn't you tell me you were back?" Burto asked.

Burto and Jiraiya just talking with each other.  Tsunade and Sakura were starting to get very annoyed with all of there talking.  Burto and Jiraiya were about to walk out of the office until Tsunade and Sakura both hit them on the head.

Sakura staring laughing. "I- I'm sorry! Burto always gets rowdy..."

"Hey, Burto, you idiot! Say you're sorry too!!" Sakura shouted,  put Burto in a chokehold.

And? What did you want to talk about?" Sakura asked.

Huh? Mmm.." Tsunade said.

"What wrong, Granny Tsunade? Also were snake eyes?" Burto asked, looking around for Orochimaru.

Don't you have something to talk about?" Burto asked.

"Well you see Orochimaru is in the hospital right now." Tsunade said grimley.

"What why!" Burto exclaimed.

"Sauske left the village let last night, so Orochimaru went after him to stop him but ended up getting hurt." Tsunade explained.

"What!" Both Sakura and  Burto exclaimed.

"Why did he leave?" Burto asked.

"Sauske is obsessed with his desire for revenge. We believe he  intends to approach the Akatsuki. In order to kill his older brother Itachi. " Jiraiya explained.

"That whole thing again!" Burto exclaimed.

"We have to move fast then operation track Akatsuki still going on right?" Burto asked.

"It is." Tsunade said.

"Oh right then to find Sauske we need to hunt that member of the Akatsuki first." Burto exclaimed.

 " So are target is Uchiha." Burto exclaimed.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 💜

Q: Would you like to see a filler chapter about Garra and Namai date next?