Ch.52: Orochimaru Dream Pt 1

It was a quiet evening while Orochimaru was sitting in his bedroom thinking. As he was sitting on thinking he heard the front door to the house open. He walked out of his room a little bit to see who was home. He saw it was his mom and father back from the store.

Orochimaru sighed and went back to his room. His parents turned and looked their youngest son confused. So they both knocked on his bedroom door to see what was wrong.

"Come in!" Orochimaru said when he heard the knock.

Orochimaru turned to see his mom and dad walk-in the room.

"Hey, mom and day what brings you here?" He asked.

"Well you seem like something bothering you, so we came to see what was wrong." His father replied.

"Well, it just what if Tsunade decides to not marry me tomorrow," Orochimaru explained.

"Why wouldn't she decided to not marry you?" His mother asked.

Orochimaru sighed.

"Well, what she decides I'm not a good choice because I almost got her brother killed and almost did arrive in time with the backup team to save her ex-lover," Orochimaru explained.

"Oh, so don't be a fool. She would never stop loving you because those two almost died. Your kind and handsome. She knows you never let them die purpose." His mother stated.

"Your right I'm overreacting."

"Now that is settled tell your older brother and little sister that dinner will be ready in an hour. Where having tacos." His father said.

"Yeah, I go tell them."

Orochimaru mother and father then left the room to go cook dinner. Once they were gone Orochimaru went o go tell his older brother that dinner would be ready in an hour. He then went to go tell his little sister named Keiko.

~•~

Today was now the day of Orochimaru and Tsunade's wedding.

It was the 3rd of July 3 years after the second shinobi war.

Orochimaru was in the dressing room putting on his wedding outfit.

I can't believe that Tsunade actually marrying me. I was starting to believe that she would change her mind.

Orochimaru snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opens to reveal his mother, father, brother, and his little sister.

Orochimaru smiled at them.

"What the matter brother you forehead sweaty," Keiko said.

Orochimaru looked at his 14-year-old sister who has long purple hair just like there mom.

"Nothing just a little nervous," Orochimaru said.

"Well, that normal but there nothing to worry about. You're about to marry a kind and beautiful woman." Orochimaru father said.

"Yeah, little bro and you're getting married before me. I don't even have a girlfriend yet." Naruto Yashagoro said.

"You look wonderful in your suit big brother. Keiko said.

"Thanks, little sis it thanks to mom and dad for helping me get ready.

~•~

Orochimaru was standing at the alter waiting for Tsunade to walk out and down the aisle.