Ch.27: The Hunt

Thrid's POV

Kakashi was about to go over the plan gor searching for Itachi Uchiha.

"All right listen closely. Starting now our main objective is to find Itchai, And to takr him into custody." Kakashi stated.

"Right!" Everyone shouted.

"The Akatsuki is rounding up the tail beast. We believe that they already have the three tails. According to the intel obtain by Jiraiya it already possible they have infiltrated the land of fire, and are looking for Burto." Kakashi explained.

Everyone was listening very closely.

"Remember Itachi is originally from the hidden leaf village. Three year ago he came back searching for Burto." Kakashi stated.

"Then it makes sense he probably, heading back to the leaf village this time as well." Sai said.

"Then Sauske should be close by too following Itachi." Sakura said.

"Yeah I fine him, I definitely find the way to Sauske." Burto stated,  with confidence.

"We better just take it one step at a time for now guys." Yamato said.

Kakashi nodded.

"Here the search protocol, we use this as our center point and search a five kilometer radius in all directions. If we don't find anything we move the center point. And search the next five kilometer radius. We keep repeating this strategy until it works." Kakashi explained.

"Five kilometer? If we spread out that much we won't be able to use our wirless com unit, and if were all split up like that it could be very dangerous. Rules dictate a minimum  of two man squads for patrols. So if a enemy-" Sakura explained before she was cut off.

"Sakura try not to be so worried." Yamato said.

"Look," Kakashi said, while  making hand signs.

Kakashi summon his ninja hounds.

"Our voices are able to reach much further than any com unit. Also our noses can detect danger. So will protect you." Pakkun explained.

"It Pakkun." Burto said.

"Alright let me explain the teams rosters for our patrol. To be safe I'm assigning two ninja hounds to each team member." Kakashi explained.

"Two ninja hounds but there." Sakura began saying.

"Do please play nice ok." Kakashi said.

Two ninja hounds walked over to Sakura. "It a pleasure to meet you Sakura." One of the ninja hounds said.

"Typically you really are such a lound mouth female." The other ninja hound said.

Two other ninja hounds walked over to Shino. "I'm going went Shino." A ninja hound said.

"You stink of bugs." Another ninja hound said.

"And you stink like a dog." Shino said.

Two ninja hounds walked over to Sai."Hello ninja hounds." Sai said.

"Well then I looking forward to working with you. A ninja hound said.

"Yeah in peace and harmony right." Another ninja hound said.

What about me huh?" Burto asked.

"Your a jinchuriki therefore a target. To protect you from a Akatsuki attack. You be escorted by Yamato and a sensory type like Hinata." Kakashi said.

"And don't forget big bark Bull." Pakkun said.

Big bark Bull then barked.

"Good to work with you Burto," Hinata said quietly.