Ch.54: Orochimaru Dream Pt.3

Today was Naruto Senju's first birthday. Family and friends were at the Senju compound celebrating. Orochimaru was in the kitchen baking cake. While Tsunade was in the living talking to the guests.

"Now that he is a year old now, I can teach him how to get the ladies," Jiraiya said.

"Oh no, you don't pervert just shut up already!" Tsunade exclaimed.

"Oh come on Tsunade you know you want him to get a girlfriend," Jiraiya said.

"Yeah but not one of those annoying fangirls and I don't want him to be a pervert."

"Seriously Jiraiya how are you and my brother's best friends. He the complete opposite of him your a huge pervert and his a gentleman."

"Yeah, I wonder that too sometimes big brother Naruto," Keiko said with a laugh.

"Big-time pervert also where is Orochimaru-sensei?" Nawaki asked.

"He is the kitchen baking a cake," Tsunade replied.

Finally, after an hour of baking, Orochimaru comes out of the kitchen with a nice yummy strawberry cake.

"So you finally joining us Oro-Kun. That cake looks yummy and smells good." Mito said.

"Of course it smells good my big brother Orochimaru the best when it comes to cooking," Keiko said.

"That true he even cooks better than me his mom."

"Yeah, your little brother would make a great chef. He should bake the cake for our  future child." Naruto Yashagoro wife said.

"Now lets Naruto make a wish then eat some cake," Orochimaru said.

Orochimaru placed the cake on the coffee table. Naruto then tries to blow out the candles but he was difficult so Tsunade blew them out for him instead. Everyone was enjoying the cake. Then they talked for hours.

Orochimaru saw that Naruto was starting to get sleepy. So he took him upstairs to go to bed. As he was about to go upstairs there was a loud crash heard.  Everyone then stops what they were doing.

"What in the world was that?" Jiraiya asked.

"It sounded like it came up from upstairs," Keiko said.

Everyone then went upstairs to find out what that noise was. Once they got upstairs to the Naruto room, they saw a guy wearing a different kind of Anbu outfit then the hokage Anbu.

"Who is this guy? I never saw an Anbu Black Ops uniform like that before. " Tsunade said.

"Neither have I," Jiraiya said.

Orochimaru just stared at the root member trying to figure out what he wants. When he saw the guy look at Naruto in his arms. He understood why the guy was here.

"Get Naruto out of here! Leave this guy I deal with him!" Orochimaru exclaimed.

"You sure little bro you don't want back up?" Naruto Yashagoro asked.

"I will be fine don't worry," Orochimaru said.

Everyone then left the room. Once everyone was gone Orochimaru and the root agent fought each other.

" Water style Mount of the serpent!" Orochimaru yelled.

"Fire style phoenix style justu!" the root agent said.

"Wind style great breakthrough!" Orochimaru said.

After fighting for a while, the root agent decided to retreat. So Orochimaru headed outside to meet up with the others.