Ch.47: Saving Tsunade

Orochimaru remained motionless for a couple of minutes. Completely shocked from hearing his brother's words before he left.

He couldn't believe his brother with through so much trouble trying to make him happy again. Also couldn't believe that he love him no matter what he does.

Once he finally snapped out of his shock he finally left the cave.

I can feel lots of charka signatures. The war must be going on now. I summon Ruby and ask her since I told her to stay in the village after delivering my scroll to keep an eye on things back in the village, Orochimaru thought to himself.

Orochimaru quickly summoned Ruby.

"You summon me my Lord?" Ruby asked.

"Yes I want to know what's all been going on while I was gone." Orochimaru said.

"Well Tsunade finally woke up and the war began. There fighting reanimation and white Zestu's. " Ruby explained.

"I see well I better getting go then to help fight in the war you may go back home now Ruby." Orochimaru said.

"Yes my Lord I see you later then."

Orochimaru then began making his way to where he sense people, who needed his help the most.

Tsunade charka it seems to be getting weak, and it feels like she fighting an really powerful opponent, Orochimaru thought to himself.

While heading the direction of where sense Tsunade charka coming from. While he was making his way there he suddenly sense Sauske charka signature near by.

What Sauske doing around here. Maybe I should talk to him one more time about how his brother want him to destory the Hidden Leaf village, Orochimaru thought to himself.

Orochimaru then ran towards the direction he sensed Sauske charka, was coming from. When he arrived he saw Sauske was all by himself. He slowly walked over to Sauske so he could to him.

"What do you want? Why did you come here Godiame?" Sauske ask pulling out his sword.

"Relax I just what to talk. I'm not here to capture you Sauske." Orochimaru said while putting up his hands to show he means no harm.

"Then what do you want?" Sauske asked.

"I just want to talk to you about Itchai." Orochimaru explained.

"What do you talk to me about him being a traitor like your older brother?" Sauske asked .

"No just want to say that he wouldn't want you to destory the Leaf village, because of what they made him do." Orochimaru said.

"How would you know you know nothing about my brother. Plus they he dead he can't tell me what to do and the villages dwarves to be punished for what they did!" Sauske exclaimed.

"I know he would tell you the same thing my brother told me, they both had silimiar personalitys. That he would want you to be happy and go back to the Leaf village, destory the village for that won't help you find happiness. He would also tell that no matter what you do he would always like you no matter what. Most importantly no matter how much you hate him he always be there for you, because that what big boy's do." Orochimaru explained.

Sauske then turned away from Orochimaru when he saw someone familiar from the corner of his eye.

"Yeah I don't have for you stupid lecture. I have more important things to do. You can pretend that you understand all you want. You brother nothing like Itchai!" Sauske exclaimed before he walked passed Orochimaru to go after the person he just saw.