5

Bella and y/n found themselves walking out of the school and into Bella's truck. The brunette was updating her friend about Edward, the night they had gone dress shopping with Angela and Jessica, Bella had disappeared. Though she was found with Edward, Bella was informing her about him being a vampire and his abilities.

Apparently he was able to read minds. Except Bella's, which is what had drawn the pale boy towards the clumsy girl.

Bella had reached her house, the small girl besides her had offered to help was the truck. The rain had created a muddy road and the infamous red-orange truck was now shaded towards a red-brown color.

The two girls began to wash the truck in comfortable silence, though the silence was quickly disturbed when the sound of someone stomping and jumping on the truck was heard.

"Can you act human?" Bella slightly laughed as Edward began to climb down from above her truck.

"I'm going to take you both to my place tomorrow." The boy spoke, reaching behind Bella and fixing the dent on her truck.

"No offense, but why do I have to go?" Y/n dropped her sponge into a near by bucket.

"Wait... like with your family?" Bella began. "What if they don't like me?"

"To begin with Y/n, Rosalie has taken a strange liking towards you and Esme wants to meet you." Edward shrugged towards the girl before turning to Bella and laughing lightly. "And you are nervous not because you will be in a house full of vampires but because you think they will not approve of you?"

"Well, yeah." Bella said as she watched Edward's smile fall.

"I have to go." He mumbled quietly and quickly. He walked towards his car, calling out towards Bella and Y/n, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Huh," Y/n watched as he drove away. "I'm going to meet his family and I'm not even his girlfriend."

Bella snorted at her friends statement.

. . . ✿ . . .

"Wow, Edward your house is really nice." Y/n told him as she awed the house from outside.

"Thanks," He chuckled at her amusement. "Come on, there are people who I would like you both to meet." He lead the girls inside, passing a strange wall decor composed of graduation caps.

The girl watched as two males and two females moved in the kitchen, a cooking video playing softly in the background. Y/n recognized Rosalie and Dr. Cullen, though the other two where still strangers to her. She watched as the petite woman looked up from watching the video, gasping at the sudden presence of visitors.

"Oh, there here." She said as she approached the three, though she kept her distance.

"Esme, this is Bella and Y/n." Edward introduced them, Y/n quickly learned that the other male who now stood behind Rosalie was Emmett.

"We are making Italiano." Esme told both girls, growing content when Bella exchanged a few Italian words with her. Her attention was then focused on the small girl who stood watching their faces with a small smile of her own.

"You are giving us a reason to use the kitchen." Her husband spoke as he wrapped an arm around her petite figure.

"Oh, umm," Bella began, only to get cut of by Edward.