#2: TaeKook; Festive Night

TaeKook Short One Shot

ANGST

"The night... Never seemed to be so dark when I am with you" Jungkook said as he laid his palm against the brunette head in front of him.

"That... that I can't imagine how... how will I ever be ready to see the night without you" Jungkook spoke once more as his crystal tears rolled out his eyes.

"I-i met you in this f-festival a year ago... I'm finally able to ask you with me and now I'm n-never gonna see you"

"You're not losing me. I will stay in your heart." Taehyung answered softly, as his hoarse weak voice was barely heard. He coughed and laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"But my heart is broken..." Jungkook answered. He hated how their conversation felt like it is the last.

"Sorry... I can't heal your heart. I am..." he said and coughed again "I am too weak and t-tired," he said almost in a whisper. His voice is fading.

"But my heart will forever be yours" he whispered once more as if his voice is now one with the wind.

"I love you..."

The softest whisper is heard and the wind blew it away as two pairs of eyes let their tears fall together with accepting the fate that both of them never wanted.

This is the original post:

link: 
https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/186965145619876?hc_location=ufi

37604/posts/186965145619876?hc_location=ufi

This is the plagiarized one 🤦