#9: YoonMin; Abandoned Garden

YoonMin Short One Shot

FLUFF

Hands are intertwined as Jimin's smile spread across his lips. He pulled Yoongi's hand towards the place, giggling as he did. "Hyung... walk a little faster."

"Where are we even going, Jimin?" Yoongi asked, grumpily, like always. Jimin liked it after all, he thought it is cute. He smiled, turning his eyes into crescents as he finally came to stop.

It's an abandoned garden. The leaves are very much scattered anywhere and broken pots are on the ground. There are some glass doors but Yoongi doubt if they are even safe. But the place is... beautiful. Just like Jimin, the man that he had dreamed of ever since the start.

"Hyung..." Jimin mumbled as he looked down at his fingers, playing them as he bit his lower lip. "I-i just... thought that maybe you would like it here... so, I brought you here. Sorry for the long walk... but, It's pretty here! Right?"

His sweet voice echoed the place and Yoongi is now more than thankful to those fragile looking glasses. "I like it here..." he said softly and Jimin smiled again before taking Yoongi's hand and intertwined it with his.

"Why, hyung?"

"Because you are here with me" he said and Jimin giggled, pleased at his answer only until Yoongi spoke again. "That's what you expect to hear, right?"

"H-huh?"

"I don't like this place..."

"H-hyung..." sadness is what Yoongi heard in his voice and he knew why.

"Because all I care is the person holding my hand right now." He smiled as he looked at the leaves around. He knew that Jimin is looking but he did not dare to look back. It's embarrassing. "You know that I am not expressive with my feelings... but I really love that you are here with me"

"H-hyung..." appreciation is now heard.

"I don't know..." he said and laughed, blushing with so much embarrassment.

"I just love you quite more than I could ever think I could"

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/187619605554430?hc_location=ufi