#76: TaeKook; Tired

TaeKook Shot One-Shot

ANGST

Taehyung and Jungkook have been dating for some years now. Everything is going smoothly except for that one thing that made Jungkook gasp for air every time. It always made him struggle to breathe. He struggled for he's being strangled by this fact that Taehyung, the love of his life, his one and only, his everything, never trusted him and understood his feelings.

"T-tae?" He called out from the darkness of the room when he heard some rustle of feet against the floor. He propped himself up from laying down on the bed and reached to open the lampshade. "W-where have you been? It's late already. You didn't even call..."

"Why? Can't I go somewhere with my friends?"

"N-no... It's not what I mean. What I am saying is that you should've texted me that you'll be late. You know... I-I waited for you..." He said softly and was about to stand up to help him take off his clothes and change into something comfortable but Taehyung spoke the resentful words again. Just like always.

"Here we go again... Aren't you tired of playing the victim part? We all know that you didn't wait for me. If I know, you're just waiting fo---"

"Taehyung, you know that that's not true!" He retorted hardly as he frowned with gritted teeth and clenched hands. "Don't start with me--"

"Why? You're getting mad? Then what? You'll wait for me to kick you out so you can finally go to that--"

"KIM TAEHYUNG! How could you fucking--" he started but realized that Taehyung might be just stressed out so he sighed and went to him, cupping his cheeks and softly kissing his forehead. "Let's just sleep. You're tired and just jealous. You're my only one, okay? Let's sleep..."

"Tired of everything. Including you." Taehyung said but Jungkook ignored that and just silently helped him to get changed then pulled him to the bed, cuddling up against him until the man fell asleep without even giving the same affection, leaving the emotionally tired man crying as he couldn't understand why Taehyung had to suspect everything he did.

"I know you just love me so much, and you don't want me taken away from you. I understand, Taetae... I will understand. Even if it's hard, I will" he said softly and kissed the sleeping man's cheek.