#18: TaeKook; Harder Than pt. 2 (NSFW)

TaeKook One Shot Second Part

SMUT

Bottles and cans of beer are all over the place. Incense and cigarette smoke are filling the whole room as a drunk Taehyung sat on the couch. The lights are closed and the room is way too dark to even know if there is a living thing inside. But Taehyung was there, breathing and living, but quite dead.

Jungkook. He's a goddamn bitch. A whore who has no heart at all. He's a demon. A devil in disguise of an angel. That angel face that has the most beautiful smile is a fucking mask. Behind, was a frightening view of a monster. Those... those eyes that hold the most sincere emotions. They are all fake! His... his beauty.

Tears streamed down with every thought of him. Taehyung misses him so much. He can't forget his eyes, his cute big nose, his lips and how they stretch out when he smiles, his teeth and how he looked cute when he smiles. His... the whole existence.

"Damn you..." He mumbled under his breath. "Damn you!!" He yelled this time and threw his glass to the wall making some of the glass splinters bounce back to him and slightly wound his cheek. He did not care at all.

Then the doorbell rang, he tiredly stood up and went to the door, opening it. Ready to push whoever it is away but then the person at the door was the man he needed. The man who cheated too.

"Why are you here? Still not clear to you? Want me to say it again? We--"

"Please! Tae... p-please d-don't say it..."

Taehyung snickered and went in, not closing the door so Jungkook followed inside before covering his nose. "W-what happened here? Tae?" He said and looked around. He opened the lights and saw the whole place. "Were you drinking and smoking the whole day?"

"No..." Taehyung said and sat down on his couch again and started to drink. "For the past.." He said and acted like he's counting "2? 3? Days... maybe that long."

Jungkook went to him and grabbed the beer away from him only to receive a glare from the man. He looked back at his eyes and Taehyung grabbed his jaw, making him wince. "What do you want?"

"I-I..." He started, he wanted to ask him to let go of his jaw but he knew it would be useless "I-I wanna r-reconcile. I-I can't let you go, Tae. Y-you're everything to me..."

"Funny to hear because the last thing I know was that you fucking cheated on me!" He yelled and threw him away, harsh but Jungkook did not care. He crawled to his feet and hugged his legs.

"T-taehyung, please... Please f-f-forgive me. I will do anything y-you want. J-just please.." He cried and Taehyung was silent. He tried to kick him off but Jungkook was holding onto him tightly. He bends down and grabbed his neck, pulling him to the room.

"You asked for this? Then I'll give it to you."

He threw Jungkook to the bed and he knew that the boy was afraid. He inhaled and went to his drawer, taking out a box. Jungkook's eyes are glistening with scared tears as he watched Taehyung. He knew what box is that. He knew it very very well.

Taehyung started to take Jungkook's clothes off. It somehow hurts for Taehyung was tugging and tugging as if he wanted to rip his clothes. Taehyung then started to tie his hands together. He flipped him so Jungkook was facing the bed before he cuffed his feet to each end of the bed. "You don't get to moan..." He said in a very low voice and Jungkook nodded submissively. "Suck this.."

"T-this?" He asked in shock. He doesn't know what Taehyung is planning but then he opened his mouth slowly but gasped when Taehyung shoved the vibrator deep inside his mouth, making him whimper in pain.

He then watched Taehyung as the man started to strip himself. He was ready for Taehyung but then the man left to go out of the room. He waited patiently, hoping that Taehyung would come back.

Fortunately, Taehyung did come back. But unfortunately, he had a smile on his face, a scary one. He had a lighted candle on his hand as he heard Taehyung's deep voice. "Happy birthday, Jungkook..."

Jungkook gulped, Taehyung looked like a crazy serial killer, a psychopath. "Happy birthday, Jungkook..." Taehyung sat at the edge of the bed, and Jungkook shivered when he felt Taehyung's touch on his bareback. Then a slap that almost made him moan came.

"Happy birthday... happy birthday..." Jungkook's heart pounded as Taehyung's tempo slowed down as if he's preparing for something so big, and much more frightening.

"Happy... birthday... Jungkook" He ended and Jungkook started to scream through the vibrator when Taehyung poured the melted wax on his back. He started to cry more but little did Jungkook know that there's more to come.

Taehyung set the candle aside and let it melt again as Jungkook cried still. His skin hurts so bad. He didn't notice but Taehyung leaned and kissed his forehead and the next thing Jungkook knew was that he's screaming in pain.

He felt like his throat would be wrecked and he would bleed inside when Taehyung turned on the vibrator. Even pushing it deeper in his throat. His tears are all around his face as Taehyung hushed him down.

"We're just starting... shhh" He whispered but Jungkook did not hear. He's overwhelmed with too much pain and all he could think was to cry. That's when Taehyung slapped his cheek making the vibrator slide out his mouth, which is he's thankful about.

"T-Tae... No... p-p-please!" He tried to beg but then Taehyung pushed the toy inside his mouth again making him gag and choke.

The next thing he felt was the waxes on his back with the other new droplets which sent a great amount of pain. And then, the painful sting on his asshole when Taehyung entered his four fingers and then he felt his hand inside, and deeper and deeper and deeper until he felt like Taehyung's whole forearm is inside him.

"Awww," Taehyung said sweetly as if he saw something so cute. "Your ass is bleeding... Should we go to the hospital?" He asked sarcastically. Jungkook did not respond and he hoped that he would just lose his consciousness.

His throat is now numb as well as his back and his hole but his insides are not. And he confirmed it when Taehyung started to punch him inside. Maybe he would die soon and maybe Taehyung doesn't really want to reconcile.

Then he felt it, Taehyung pulled his hand out. Then the vibrator. He felt his feet being freed and his hands untied. He opened his eyes, looking at Taehyung.

They just stared at each other and Jungkook soon leaned to brush his forehead on Taehyung's neck. The moment they softly touched Taehyung broke into crying. "Fuck you.." He whispered and cradled him like a baby.

"I... I d-did n-not c-cheat" he whispered. His voice is weird and he knew it is because of the vibrator. "I-I didn't..." He whispered as he dropped unconscious in Taehyung's arms.

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/187818638867860?hc_location=ufi