#57: TaeKook; You Shouldn't Have Come Back

TaeKook One Shot

ANGST

"I loved you..." Taehyung said through gritted teeth. The crying man in front of him is just hard sobbing as he covered his face with both hands. It was a nice place and time to meet. Jungkook set it up. But Taehyung knew how to always, always fuck Jungkook's plan up.

"I-I just... I just wanted to come b-back,"

"Why would you? You wanted to leave so bad before, didn't you?" Taehyung's face is so full of his sarcastic smile and he knew that it would only make Jungkook feel weaker and more helpless. He wanted that. He wanted him to suffer just like what he felt when the man left without any sufficient reason.

"I-I still love you... I-I realized that... that you're perfect for me and that I was a fool to l-leave you. That's w-why i-i'm here! I came back! For you! T-tae, for us..."

Taehyung laughed, way too loud to hurt the man more. But he knew he's hurting too. He thought he'd moved on. He thought he left too when he realized that Jungkook won't come back. " well let me tell you this... When you left, I forgot about everything. I forgot about you and how you fucking smile! You and how you always had stains on the side of your lips when we eat! You and how you snored! You and how you look at me like you love me so much and that you won't leave me andyetyoustilldidlikeeverybodyelse!" Taehyung shouted continuously as he did not notice his own tears falling. His words are too fast. But Jungkook was faster.

He grabbed Taehyung's neck and kissed him deeply. Taehyung cried into his lips and kissed back, opening his mouth as Jungkook made his way inside. Jungkook knew... he knew that Taehyung still loved him. He's sure! They could be back together and his heart is starting to get filled with love and hope.

But Taehyung pushed him away and wiped his lips. "Happy now?"

"H-huh?"

"Now, don't show up. I don't need you... not anymore."