#87: TaeKook; Mind Lives

TaeKook Short One Shot 

ANGST

"Do you hear that?" The small boy asked as he looked out the window. He's holding a kite that he made for today but it seems like he's not gonna be able to go out. Not when it's like this.

"Hear what?" The other boy asked as he looked over him.

"T-the... The rain. It's raining, Taetae..." He said softly and looked over at the other boy who's looking at him with a fond smile. "Why are you not worried? We can't play our kites today because it's raining" he complained and pouted.

Taehyung giggled and showed his paper boat instead. "Tadaaaaaa! Better right? We can still go out and play!!"

Jungkook's eyes went wider and happier. His worry is eased and he smiled beautifully. "Woow woooow Taetae is so goood!!! So smart hyung!!"

Jungkook was about to stand up and go out when he heard his mother calling for him. "Kookie? Where are you going?"

"Outside!" He said happily. "Taetae made me a boat. Here, look! We're gonna play outside!" He said happily and his mother's face was uncertain.

"Kookie..."

Her eyes are full of worry and guilt. She went to her son and pulled him into a hug. Chest to chest as she tried to not cry.

"M-mommy? Why?" The young boy asked as he gets so confused.

Then, his mom moved away and looked at the piece of scrunched up paper on Jungkook's hand. "K-kookie... W-we are not going to play today. We will meet your doctor..." She said and stood up, pulling Jungkook out of the place as they left the empty house. Cold and plain. Emptied with life and people. And Jungkook waved as if somebody was actually there, mumbling some words to that boy that only he, can see.

"Bye-bye, Taetae..."