#90: TaeKook; Retarded

TaeKook Short One Shot

ANGST

"Is this the man that you're fighting for!? A fucking retard!? Kim Taehyung! What the hell are you doing!? Are you really my son!?" Taehyung wanted to cover his ears as he cried. The other man was behind him, looking at the angry man with eyes that are full of confusion.

"D-dad!! H-he didn't do anything wrong! Please! S-stop thi--"

"No!! I'm not gonna stop until you realize that that man--" the other yelled again and tried to reach for Jungkook, who was behind Taehyung. Taehyung hugged Jungkook, using his body as a cover so that his father won't reach Jungkook.

His cries are loud as he looked at his father. His expression was so far from what Taehyung used to see. His eyes are flaming red and his face shows a complete disaster. A complete manifestation of the phrase 'angry to death'.

"That man can't even work! Kim Taehyung why would you take a retarded alpha as your mate!? Are you out of your mind!? I trusted you! And now you're gonna ruin your whole life, fighting for this... This trash!!"

"D-dont c-call him t-trash! Dad, Please!! H-he might n-not be like everyone e-else b-but he w-works h-hard! Can--"

"How about your pups!? What!? You will give me an heir with the blood of an abnorma--"

"He's not abnormal!!!" Taehyung shouted. Each word that his father is saying made it even hard for him to keep on standing. Jungkook was silent and was completely lost. Like usual, he would be looking around like he doesn't know anything. Taehyung hoped that he really doesn't know anything. He hoped that Jungkook was ignorant. He hoped that he doesn't know what is their situation or what is happening. So that...

So that he won't be hurt.

"D-d-dad... P-please... Just... Just give us y-your b-blessing. Dad... Please. I-i love hi--"

"NO!! I am not giving any sort of blessing to... To that kind of person! I would never ever accept a retard to my household! You choose! Me, your father that raised you or that man who wouldn't even be able to give you a better life!"

"D-dad..." Taehyung cried out as he covered his face with his both hands. He doesn't know anymore. He felt weak and all he wanted to do was to rest. He wanted to stop and rest.

"T-t-t-tae... T-taehy-hy-- t-taet-t-tae!" He heard that voice. The voice that served as his strength when he had nothing at all. That voice that calmed him in his painful nights. That voice that became his lullaby at night to put him to sleep. "T-tae... M-m-me. J-jungk-koo... L-love. S-sir! S-s-sorry! M-me.. m-me a-abn-abnorm--"

"Shh shhh... Kookie... Honey, don't s-say that--"

"S-s-sorry!! M-me... Me... J-jung--jungkoo... Work... W-work! H-h-hard. T-tae... Taetae--- l-live! G-good... Good l-life! M-me pro--promise!" Taehyung listens to Jungkook. He watched at the boy's eyes are overflowing with his tears. He never saw Jungkook crying. And today was the first time. He was tough and he would always be positive but tonight...

He saw a different part of Jungkook. The part where he knew that he would love him more. The part of him that shows Taehyung how much Jungkook loves him. The part that shows how much Jungkook cherishes him and would do anything for him. Even if it means that he must face the man that he fears the most.

"Go... Leave my house and never come back. From this day, I never had a son."

The next thing that Taehyung knew wad that his face is against Jungkook's chest and the boy was hushing him. "T-t-t-taetae... J-jung--jungkoo... Is... Is sorry. T-tae c-can l-leave... leave... J-jungkoo--"

"Shhh no... Taetae won't leave you. I told you that I love you. I love you so much, Jungkook... It's sad that my father has to... To disown me. B-but... But at least... At least I have you. Hmm?" He said softly and soon, he felt Jungkook's hand on his cheeks, pulling him softly to connect their foreheads.

"I-i l-love you... Love you... Love... Love" he repeated and Taehyung couldn't help but smile and kiss him.

Maybe he's crazy. But maybe...

Being crazy is worthwhile as long as it is Jungkook.