#62: NamJin; Domestic

NamJin One Shot 

FLUFF

"Jin Hyung?" Namjoon called as he sleepily pushed himself up the bed. His back hurts but he smiled when he remembered last night.

He heard the same sound coming from the kitchen so he forced himself up even though it hurts so badly. Now he understands why Jin would always whine at him in the morning. He just took some boxer, not sure if it is his own or Jin's but that doesn't matter. He went outside and followed the noise before smelling the sweet smell of morning.

He went to the man and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Joon!" Jin scolded as he was shocked and he almost dropped the spatula. Namjoon just hugged his waist tighter and kissed his nape.

"How's your back?" Jin asked and laughed and Namjoon chuckled as they stayed in that position as Jin cooked.

"It hurts... you should've been softer to me! You know it's my first" he said and laughed a little.

"I am very very gentle, Mr. Kim... that's just because it's your first" he said and turned the stove off. He put the bacon and eggs on the plate and went to the table to serve it, while Namjoon was still hugging his waist and walking like a duck behind him.

He finally faced him and Namjoon's sweet smiled greeted him. He put his hand on his neck and Namjoon leaned to kiss him, like any other mornings together. Domestic but sweet. Common but foreign.

"I love you"

"I love you more"