#103: TaeKook; So Hot Here

!SMUT! !WARNING!

It was a hot summer night when Taehyung decided to play a prank with Jeongguk. Nothing much. Just to see how will he react. Something that he always finds fascinating. He wondered, what kind of face will he make this time. Would his eyes go wide? Lips agape? Hands unsettled? He wondered what will his first words be. What will he say the moment he would see.

He had seen this prank around social media, done by couples which caused different kinds of reactions. They are all cute. And wondering about Jeongguk only makes Taehyung be more excited and expectant.

Taehyung, getting a little more excited, prepared for his prank. Of course, he knew that something of such great consequence might come after but well, that's not to be taken off the account. He has to be prepared mentally and emotionally. Of course, physically. That's another.

So, getting out to the kitchen where Jeongguk was, preparing their dinner, He started to fan himself, trying to make some air from his hands as he took a seat on the stool.

"Gahh~ It's so hot!" He grunted out as he started to fan himself harder. He wiped off his sweat and held his shirt near the neck then started to move it to make some air.

"Hmm, Yeah. Even when the sun has gone down it's still hot..." Jeongguk agreed as he chuckled, his eyes not leaving the pan where the vegetables are currently cooking. "Just adjust the air conditioning of the kitchen... It might give you relief..."

"Argh... It's really hot..." Taehyung once more grunted and took off his shirt.

"I told you-- Whoa~" Jeongguk stopped when his eyes glanced at his boyfriend whose shirt is now on the floor and whose body is now on full show. Taehyung continued to fan himself, baring his neck as he did.

"Aish... It's sooooo hot, really. Don't you think?" Taehyung asked as he glanced at Jungkook, seeing how the boy's eyes had started to move from his body and back to the pan and then back again on his body.

"Y-yeah..." The boy mumbled. And Jeongguk gulped. "It-it's hot... Really hot..."

"You think so too? Argh... I hope summer ends soon~" Taehyung whined again and started to pull down his own shorts. "Oh gosh... Really it's so hot!"

"W-what are you--" Jeongguk's face had obviously turned red and his eyes still went from Taehyung to the pan and back at Taehyung. "You're hot--oww!!" He yelled out when he felt a sizzling hot sensation on the tip of his fingers.

Taehyung faked a gasp and rushed to his side. "Oh no! I told you to be careful! Aish... This is really hot... The stove, I mean" Taehyung hissed and pushed Jeongguk away from the stove as he bends a little, his ass perking out with that tight brief of his.

"T-Tae... It's really hot, right? The weather?" Jeongguk spoke and Taehyung couldn't help but try to hide the smile on his lips as he heard the younger's stutters. "Wearing clothes are really getting a pain in the ass..."

"Yeah. It's really ho--" He stopped upon the touch that he felt right there on his ass cheeks. Soft warm hands on it as he shivered and secretly smiled. "Jeongguk-ie? What are you doing?"

"Hm? Nothing. It's just hot..." The other whispered this time. Seductively and Taehyung's heart started to beat faster. Not because he's scared or nervous because of the fact that he might get shit on his head because of this stupid prank but because...