#84: TaeKook; I Want You Pained

TaeKook Short One Shot

ANGST

I miss how you kiss.

Those were the words that this man said the first time he opened his lips in front of the other again. "You did?"

And that was the response.

The other nodded and softly said "yes. I did..."

"Too bad you seem to not feel that when you left without a word..." His tone was hurtful and was full of hatred and silent anger.

"I..."

"We used to be okay. We were fine. But not anymore since you left. I've never been fine, Jeon... And I'll never be." It was Taehyung who kept his stony presence and it is now Jeongguk who tried to reach for him but the other moved away. "No... Don't touch me."

"T-tae..."

"You lost all your rights with me when you left. You have nothing to come back for anymore" he said and it pained. It pained how he wanted him back and how he wanted to accept him but he had decided. If he couldn't be happy, then Jeongguk shouldn't be as well.

"B-b-but why? Why do you keep on pushing everyone away from me!? Why do you act like you still own me!? Why did you tell everyone that I am still yours!? I-i thought... I thought you still love me. T-that's why I'm here! Why!?"

"I just want to. Don't you think it's fun to be played?" He asked and raised his eyebrow. "Isn't fun to hope for nothing? That's exactly what I've been feeling since you promised me that you will forever be there!!"

"T-tae..."

"You can't be happy, Jeongguk-ssi... I don't want you to be."