#32: TaeKook; Untold Truth

TaeKook Shot One Shot

ANGST

Taehyung walked down the road as he hugged himself, looking at the brown tall grasses of winter. The place is very quiet and his feet that's walking softly against the wind made the leaves on the ground crackle.

"It's cold..." Taehyung muttered and he heard Jungkook hum in agreement.

"Hmm... it is" he softly said as he looked at the man beside him. Actually, a few feet away from his side.

"I heard that you're moving..." he softly said and Jungkook hummed again in agreement. They continued walking in silence but Taehyung couldn't bear it anymore.

"So... Goodbye?" He asked and Jungkook looked at him. Saddened eyes and quivering lips with blushing nose. Taehyung's eyes slowly widened. "W-why? Hey... are you... crying?"

Jungkook stayed silent, looking at his eyes as if trying to find some comfort in them. But Taehyung needs it too.

"I... I am." He said, almost in a whisper. "I didn't want to leav--"

"But you will still leave. I know. I understand. I have to understand. After all, I'm not... I'm not in the position to make you sta--"

"But you can!"

"Don't lie... I know why you're leaving. It's not because of work. I understand." Taehyung said and chuckled softly, bitterly even.

"T-take care and b-be happy w-with Jimin..." he said and pursed his lips before he turned his back on him.

Jungkook couldn't speak so he tried to reach for the man. The man that he loved more than anyone. Taehyung whom he will love forever. But before he could even touch him, the boy ran away and he couldn't run after.

"I wish... I could... say the truth"