#35: TaeJin; I Miss You

TaeJin Short One Shot

ANGST

"In my cracked heart. Your cold sighs" Taehyung sang as he smiled and looked at Jin.

"Like a slowly withering flower. Fall onto my heart" Jin then sang his part, smiling back at Taehyung.

"This damn love, because of you. I can't move even if I'm hurt. Even if I die, it's only you" Taehyung smiled as he bends back while he sings.

"Without you, tears fill up my heart. It's just black hell. To me, that's who you are" Jin then bends forward making both of them laugh. Taehyung's deep laugh is heard loudly, together with Jin's windshield laugh.

"Don't leave me. Don't leave me here. Turn the footsteps of your heart back to me. I really want you, I put my life on the line. Take me into the scattered light. To the end of the world", they sang together, blending their voice as Taehyung would be off with some notes since he couldn't stop laughing at Jin's face. He's scrunching up his nose and would frown as he sang it. It's very cute... and funny... and beautiful.

The video ended with Taehyung and Jin, looking at each other as they are standing at either side of the room, panting and smiling at each other.

Tears fell on the screen of the phone as Taehyung stared at the ending frame of the video. He missed him so much and he just wished that he could sing again, and could be with Jin again, and could do both at the same time again.

"형, 보고싶어..."