#28: TaeKook; Crush AU

TaeKook AU Idea

Jungkook was that carefree boy that everyone likes for almost everything in him. He does everything very good and he succeeds with owning that thing. The almost-perfect-boy as everyone called him. But Jungkook, is one hella shy boy, especially to the girl that he likes.

"She's the prettiest!" He would always say but when his friends would urge him to approach, he would always always say no.

Until one day, Taehyung came and offered to help. He didn't know why or how but he just found himself agreeing.

"Y-you look like an angel-- I mean, you are an angel-- I mean..."

"Don't fucking panic! Look her in the eye, hold her hand like this" Taehyung said and looked at his eyes, holding his hands softly and Jungkook's heart ached with so much beauty. "Then tell her that she's the most beautiful woman you've ever seen"

"Y-you're the most beautiful t-that I've ever seen... Y-your eyes carried the stars... no, the galaxies, even the universe in them. Whenever I look at you... m-my heart skips every beat. I think I-I'm in love with you" Jungkook spoke.

"Great!! Very good, Jeon!! You did it--" Taehyung cheered but Jungkook cut his words.

"No. I mean it. Taehyung... I think I'm in love with you"

This is the original post:

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/187237925592598?hc_location=ufi

37604/posts/187237925592598?hc_location=ufi

This is the plagiarized one