#61:TaeKook; Crush

TaeKook One Shot 

FLUFF

"Hyung! You won't believe what happened today!" Jungkook said enthusiastically as he let himself fall on his bed with his phone pressed against his ear.

"So... there's this person that I've been crushing on" he started as he smiled very wide and soft. He still can't believe everything. It felt like a dream.

"W-what?"

"And I was in the coffee shop and was waiting for you and he came! He leaned and kissed my cheek and smiled at me! Hyung! It was... I don't know! I'm just... fucking overwhelmed!" Jungkook continued talking and giggling. He then gave out a satisfied sighed as he looked at the ceiling.

"I want to pinch his cheeks... and kiss them. Or maybe his lips too? Oh, my fucking goodness... I really don't know what to do... what should I do?" He said in an almost frantic way before he chuckled.

"Go to my room, that's what you should do." The person on the other line said which made Jungkook look at his phone.

His eyes widened when he saw Taehyung's caller ID instead of Namjoon's. His heartbeat immediately drummed and he frantically answered. "I-I'm p-pooping! Bye!"

He ended the call and sighed to himself while a tomato-looking Taehyung and Jimin are at the other room. Jimin was laughing and Taehyung was blushing so hard than ever.

"S-should I ask him o-out?" Taehyung asked shyly as his blush never faded.

"Bitch, is that even a fucking question?"