#5: TaeKook; Should We?

TaeKook Short One Shot

FLUFF-ANGST

ABOverse

Taehyung nuzzled his nose onto Jungkook's cheek and giggled as Jungkook's arms are around Taehyung's shoulders while Taehyung held on Jungkook's waist.

"Why are we cuddling like this when it is mid-summer?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook just chuckled before he pecked Taehyung's earlobe.

"Why? Do you only like us this close when it's cold?" He whispered and chuckled before he added. "So, I can heat you up?"

Taehyung whined and jokingly hit his lover's chest. "Stop it! We've done it. Let me live." He said and laughed.

Jungkook then leaned and pecked his nose. "Of course! You have to live so you could marry me"

"Ha-ha! Funny, Kook," Taehyung answered giggling before he leaned onto Jungkook's neck and pecked it. "Thank you for being my alpha even just for today," he said softly as he laid his head on Jungkook's chest.

"I-I can be your alpha for t-the rest of our lives..." Jungkook said with a hopeful tone, softly touching the omega's skin.

"D-don't joke like that!" Taehyung said as he bit down on his lower lip, sighing softly as he hugged the man tighter. "Y-you know that you're not my fated mate."

"Why does that matter, Hyung? W-we love each other--" Jungkook was cut when Taehyung cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips, slow and soft. The peck slowly turned into a kiss, and something deeper than just brushing two pairs of lips.

"Should..." Taehyung said hesitating before he looked at Jungkook's eyes. "Should we just run away?"

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/187539438895780?hc_location=ufi