#3: TaeKook; Dungeon (NSFW)

TaeKook One Shot

SMUT

Top: Jungkook
Bot: Taehyung

Trigger Warnings:
>>Bondage
>>Violence
>>Rape
>>Foul words
>>VIOLENCE
>>VIOLENCEEEE AGAIN!

The space is very hollow and empty and quiet. The silence filled the limited air inside the room and only the droplets of water from the ceiling is heard. It is ringing because of too much quietude. Walking deeper into this dungeon-like hell, the sounds multiplied. Heavy breathing could be heard bouncing on the walls. Cries of pain and pleading. There are no signs of serenity as the sounds get louder. Scarier. Harder. Deeper. Fuck.

"Fuck!" Taehyung yelled as his back hit the cold and dirty floor of this abandoned building. His back is arching as he struggled to breathe and as the chains clanked because of his trembling body.

"Yes, fuck! You like that?" Jungkook yelled back, growled even, as he banged his hips against him. He let his hot breath hit Taehyung's chin as he held his neck tightly.

"No!" Taehyung tried to growl back but his throat is being held and his breath is hitching so much.

"You don't?" Jungkook asked again sweetly, full of sarcasm within his deep voice. His voice alone made Taehyung tremble but the chains around his naked body made him more weak and helpless.

"Ah, shit! D-d-deep-er! Fuc--k!!" He screamed, his deep voice getting higher and higher until they sounded very submissive to Jungkook's ears. Banging deeper, like what his slut wanted, Taehyung moaned louder.

"C-Cumming!" He squirmed as he gasped for air. "C-c-can't breathe!" He complained but it sounded more like pleasure to Jungkook so he held his neck tighter than initial, as if he wanted to break the brunette's neck.

"Ah--Ah! Ha!" His short breaths started to become more high pitched as he came on his own stomach that's surrounded by chains. He tried to get Jungkook's hand off of his neck but the man did not let go until he collapsed on the cold and hard and dirty floor of the room.

Jungkook continued to fuck the unconscious man, using him as his sex toy, getting off with his hole as he nipped at his nipples until it bled. Soon, he came inside the man and pulled out. He stood up and saw the pitiable situation of the boy who's insensate.

Naked and bruised. His hole is leaking with that filthy white liquid, same as his stomach which is also filled with cum. His neck has hand marks and his skin is full of dirty rusts from the chains on his body. Miserable and ugly. But Jungkook liked it. Taehyung's face looks more pretty being surrounded by ugliness and filthiness.

After taking a few pictures, Jungkook left without any other words. Leaving the pitiable man on the floor, chained and restrained.

This is the original one
Link:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187040165612374&id=100029191742247

php?story_fbid=187040165612374&id=100029191742247

This is the plagiarized one