#91: TaeKook; This Is Not Love

TaeKook One Shot

ANGST

"who's that?"

It was cold but his voice was colder for Taehyung. He was trying to keep himself warm because of the cold weather and he just got out of the convenient store that he's working at. He sighed and looked at his boyfriend who is having that same bad look on his face.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he took the helmet and put it on his head.

"Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about. I saw you with that man! The boy in a red hoodie!" Jungkook said and he looked Taehyung with angry eyes. He's still composed. But actually, he's not 'that' composed because his voice is raising.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and released a deep sigh. "Gguk... I'm tired. Let's go," he said, not wanting to argue anymore and he doesn't wanna make a scene here.

"No!" Jungkook said a little bit louder and pulled him and faced him again. "I'm asking who that man is!"

"He's a friend okay!?" Taehyung almost yelled back. He's tired and his temper is not in such a good state. He's slowly losing his composure and any time soon, he might lose it. Really.

"A friend..." Jungkook said with a tone that says that he's far from believing. "Then why are you smiling like that to him!? What? Is he your fucking crush!? You tryna make him say you're cute--"

With that Taehyung angrily took off his helmet and shoved it to Jungkook's stomach, making him hold it. He harshly grabbed his bag from Jungkook's arms and angrily walked away without any word.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook called him back and followed. He grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and turned him. "We are sti--"

"Cut the bullshit!! Goddamn it Jungkook!" He frustratedly groaned and looked at Jungkook with angry eyes, angrier than Jungkook. Feistier. "Know what?" His voice is lower by that and he's not shouting but they held that kind of tone that Jungkook knew he rarely hears from him.

"I'm tired."

Jungkook felt like his body just froze on spot. It can't be what he thinks it is. He then softly reached for Taehyung as he nodded. "O-okay... Okay... Sorry. Let's... Let's go home--" but Taehyung moved away.

He saw how Taehyung looked around like he's trying to stop his tears from forming in his eyes. He saw how he bit his lower lip with hesitation. He saw how the man inhaled as if he's trying to gather up his courage. And he doesn't feel good about what's about to happen.

"I'm not talking about that... I'm tired. I'm tired of this. Gguk... " He stopped and Jungkook watched him wipe his tears that fell from his eyes and it broke his heart. "I love you... I love you so much... But... But I respect m-myself, Ggukkie... I can't... I can't date someone who doesn't even trust me. Am I not worth your trust?"

"Tae--"

"No, don't talk. I... I don't know anymore. But no matter how I think about this... About us. It always leads me to the thought of you, caging me. I feel suffocated, Gguk... Can't I talk to other people? Am I your property? Am I your possession? Gguk...

This is not love."