#30: TaeKook; Professor-Student AU

TaeKook AU Idea

"You should know that your grades--"

"Are falling just like how my heart fell for you, sir? I know that. Quite very well..." Taehyung sighed. This kid is really something. He sometimes wanted to throw him out and not let him get back to his class. But the boy has the talent with photography and that, he can't let go to waste.

"Can you stop... flirting?" Taehyung said in a frown as he cleared his throat and get ready to go back to their topic.

"Sir!" Jungkook exclaimed that made Taehyung almost jump on his seat. "That's not flirting! It's called a public proclamation... of my feelings for you"

"Jeon... we are the only ones in here. Only you and me--" He asked in a frown and was cut by Jungkook's gasp, exaggerated as it was louder than what it is supposed to be.

"Sir! I-i know t-that I'm very handsome and hot and young... b-but you don't have to--" by this Taehyung hit the table with his hands, angry as he thought Jungkook is not paying any serious attention about this matter.

"Jeon! Are you high? A drug addict!?"

"I-if you are the drug t-then, the answer is yes--"

"DO YOU STILL WANT TO ATTEND MY CLASSES!?" Taehyung yelled now. Jungkook was 40% frightened and 60% drooling over how hot his professor is with that veiny neck he has. "Don't tell me you still have your shitty lines!?"

He shook his head immediately. "I-i want to a-attend!!" He said, he really does. After all, this is what he wanted.

"There... at last you answered well... I will give you a special exam. That is 500 items. Do not cheat, Jeon. Study hard. If you passed, then I will consider passing you this semester" he said and sighed, he went back to his seat and Jungkook bowed, going to the door.

Before Taehyung could even start working again, he heard the boy's voice. "S-sir!" He called and Taehyung looked at him. He's standing near the door now.

"What?"

"I will pass the exam... and I will graduate college. Then... then... I will come back."

"To thank me? No need..."

"No, sir! T-to marry you!" He said and immediately ran out of the room, leaving the dumbfounded man on his seat. He thinks it is hilarious but his face felt like burning.

"W-what is he t-thinking?" He mumbled as he blinked and tried to go back to his paper works.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/187635162219541?hc_location=ufi