#68: TaeKook; Risky But Worth It

Taehyung had this big crush on his junior, Jeon Jungkook. Who would not? He's adorable and kind. His smile could light up the school. He's funny at times and he's very good at everything. And most of all, he calls Taehyung as 'Taehyung-ie sunbaenim' which melts Taehyung's heart.

But Taehyung was just a simple boy, the typical. Someone who's afraid of rejection and pain. So he kept his feelings for some time. But then, he realized that Jungkook is someone worth risking everything for.

Being part of the school's student council, Taehyung was asked to organize the booths for the upcoming college anniversary fest. Taking this as a chance, he organized a booth where you will be having a partner to guess a thing just by feeling it with your face. And the winner will be given a ticket to go all around the campus for free booths.

On the day of the last day of the fest, using connections, Taehyung got to get Jungkook as his partner.

"If we won this, you won't be having to spend your money..." he said knowing that it would be a great hook for Jungkook to agree.

"I won't?" He asked and Taehyung nodded enthusiastically and with an expression of encouragement.

"Okay!"

So, they joined. The staff of that booth put blindfolds on them and started the timer. And.. "go!" They started to guess and guess and Jungkook was giggling and chuckling all through out, especially when they got a right answer.

Taehyung knew that the boy was enjoying it.

Not wasting any more chances, the moment they stopped putting things between them, he leaned over and kissed him, shocking everyone in the room.

But what shocked him as well was when Jungkook held his neck and kissed him back.