#16: TaeKook; Wheelchair (NSFW)

TaeKook One Shot

SMUT

The cold open glass door did not do much for these two great bodies. The other was on his knees, hands holding on the bare thighs of the person in front of him, clutching and scratching the naked skin for he's trying (so) hard to not gag. The other was standing, with his hands on the other's head. Fingers between the red locks of this golden tan-skinned boy.

The feeling of the big thing inside his mouth, surprisingly, did more than what the vibrating material inside of him did. The feeling of the intense pleasure from the vibrating dildo and the ring on the base of his cock made all his muffled moans sound like a girl's. Heaven indeed.

More bobs came and yet neither did want to give up. "Not cumming yet?" Teased the man with a smirk on his lips as he obviously, tried his best to keep his stand. He looked down on the precious baby that sucks his member like a good baby boy he is. So beautiful and pretty. Mesmerizing and stunning aesthetic figure.

The other shook his head as he looked up, but of course, he standing younger boy knew better and he knew that it wasn't far from a lie. The beads of sweat on the other's forehead and the uneven breathing against his bare source of dignity state clearly that Taehyung is preventing his peak.

"You should know how to give up-- Ow!" Jungkook yelled when he felt the intense pain on the base of his manhood. He immediately pushed the other off and held his aching provenance of pleasure.

The redhead fell back on the bed, bouncing a little as he laughed at what he did. He knew he's near but he's not gonna lose. So he did something to prevent it and bit his lover's base. He's laughing and moaning at the same time as the dildo was pushed further in when he dropped on the bed. "Liked my surprise, Mister?" He said between laughs.

The other was still groaning in pain as he pulled the toy out, whimpering at the sudden loss. He also took the chance to take off the ring and sprawled himself on the bed. Panting as his cock kept twitching and he waited for the younger to calm down. The pit of his stomach is still aching so he had to take care of himself while the other did so as well. Then he heard it. The most terrifying voice he had ever heard. He only heard it twice in his whole life: the first is when Jungkook lost his shit and went to beat up a guy who almost harassed Taehyung and the second is tonight.

"On the floor." He stopped on his tracks and opened his eyes wide and nervously.

"H-huh?" That was all he could utter and then he saw the angry reaction on his husband's face. And that moment, Taehyung knew he wouldn't get to walk properly for days (or if life gets crueler, he wouldn't be able to walk at all)

"I. said. ON. THE. FLOOR." The younger had said harder making Taehyung immediately get off the bed and sit nervously on the floor. His heart was thumping so hard as if he would soon want to beg for forgiveness (which he doesn't want to do ever!) "Who told you, you could bite?"

It is calmer, but instead of feeling a bit of relief, Taehyung stiffened more. Jungkook knows no chill. He's the type to let all his feelings out. If he's mad, he is. If he's happy, he is. But he's angry right now, and he's calm and it's fucking more terrifying than horror.

Taehyung then looked up and saw that he's putting the things away. Taehyung felt a little of relief for he knew that Jungkook wouldn't be showing his dick and that dildo inside of his at the same time (like the last time where he woke up and saw blood on his ring so they had to go to the hospital, with Jungkook carrying him since he couldn't walk at all). But what worried Taehyung the most is that he also put the lube back in the cabinet. Then he took a dry towel and started wiping Taehyung's saliva off of his member.

"B-Baby..." Taehyung muttered nervously but he received a snicker from the other.

"Did I told you that you can talk? And what did you call me?"

"B-baby.."

"Is that right?" The man asked again and Taehyung hated how he shook his head so submissively. "Then what should it be?"

"U-Uhm... S-sir--"

"No"

"D-da-daddy?"

"No... Not tonight"

"H-hyung..."

"Good... What do bad boys receive?"

"P-punishm-ment"

"No..." The other shook his head and Taehyung looked up "It's wheelchair."

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/187530198896704?hc_location=ufi