#13: TaeKook; Milk (Slight NSFW)

TaeKook Short One Shot

SMUT

Little Space

"G-gwukkie?" Taehyung mumbled as he tugged at Jungkook's shirt. "M-m-milk... pwease?" He stuttered.

Oh? Maybe he's hungry.

So, Jungkook looked at him and caressed his cheek. "I'll get your milk," he said smiling and stood up, but in his confusion, Taehyung hugged his leg, as if asking him to not leave. "Honeypie, how can Daddy get your milk if you're like this?"

Taehyung teared up as he looked at Jungkook who's widely confused. Jungkook couldn't understand him so he kneeled down to be on his level and talk to him but then, he saw the boy's legs. They are pressed against each other and Taehyung is trembling. His face is reddish and he's biting down on his lower lip as he held his Tata stuffie against his chest, squeezing it hard.

Now, Jungkook is sure that Taehyung is hungry. But the boy has to learn how to ask for food when needed. So, he whispered.

"What do you want?"

"M-m-milk..."

"What milk?"

"D-da... d-dad--" Taehyung stuttered harder as he looked at Jungkook's eyes with a plea. "M-me want D-daddy's milk"

And that night, Taehyung's milk are spread all over the sheets as he ate messily. Drinking his Daddy's milk, sipping on his thick and long straw. Both moaning at the pleasure of sucking each other's cum stained tongues.

This is the original post

This is the plagiarized one:

Link to original post: https://m

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187213038928420&id=100029191742247