#69: TaeKook; Gucci :)

TaeKook One Shot 

FLUFF

"Taehyung! Tae! Look!" Jungkook came to Taehyung, showing off his outfit. Knowing how Taehyung loves Gucci, he's sure that he will get compliments.

But for some fucking reason, Taehyung was just there, staring. Not uttering a single word that Jungkook started to feel annoyed about.

Taehyung, on the other side, was about to compliment the other for wearing Gucci. He really likes it when the other is giving his efforts just to impress Taehyung, which he doesn't understand at all.

Just as he is about to say something, he noticed how small the pants are. Making a natural bulge on Jungkook's lower body. And Taehyung, weirdly, just can't take his eyes off it.

"Hyung... don't you like it?" Jungkook asked as he frowns but then he slowly smiled when He saw where Taehyung is looking at it. "Or do you like it so much?"

"I..." Taehyung muttered and gulped before looking at Jungkook before he turned his back on him and pretended to do something "I don't like it..."

Jungkook smiled then and went to his back, softly letting his bulge touch Taehyung's ass. "You don't?" He whispered.

"I--"

"Really hyung?" Jungkook still teased and even brushed his lips against his nape.

"Fuck. Fine! I LIKE IT! GO AWAY YOU HORNY BASTARD!"