#44: TaeKook; Fox and Cloud

TaeKook FABLE

ANGST

Once, on a sunny day on the hills. There, sitting silently under the big Molave tree, was Taehyung the fox. His fur made a nice orange color under the grazing hot sun that scattered through the air. Such grace as they flew with the wind that blows refreshingly. The leaves that saved him from the incalescence of the day.

He looked around the place with a nice blank face while his black fur on his nose just made a good complement with the surroundings that are mostly made of green grasses and green leaves and brown trunks of the trees.

He looked up ever so softly and watched as the sky made a very nice appearance that installed into his eyes. From his eyes, the cottony scene in front of him went to his mind and started thinking of such things.

Jungkook the cloud inhaled ever so soft as he saw the same orange fox underneath his flying self. He stared and silently observed him just like his every other normal day. Just plain and unpretentious as he sat there with his most alluring blank look.

"Such a shame," Taehyung the fox suddenly spoke and Jungkook the cloud looked with his much-unamused expression. He watched as the fox slowly shook his head whilst still keeping his dark and deep eyes looking towards the gray eyes of the cloud. "I pity you," The fox spoke and Jungkook the cloud's eyes went wider with confusion and curiosity.

"Why?" The cloud spoke back. The same amount of spirit of inquiry and clouding of his own cloudy mind.

"For you are being controlled by the wind and not by your own will," the fox said with such great disinterest and ran away as the rain started to fall and wet the dry hills.