#19: TaeKook; Harder Than pt. 3

TaeKook Short One Shot

FLUFF

"T-tae..." Jungkook mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and started to panic when Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. "T-taehyung! Tae! Taehyung-ah!!" His tears started to form. His back hurts so much the same as his throat and his asshole. Everything hurts and Taehyung's nonexistent presence made it more painful. "T-Tae... W-where--" He was stopped when a man in a black apron came rushing in and went to him.

"Shh shh... Taetae is here. I was just trying to cook breakfast" Taehyung hushed him and Jungkook held him. The tightest he had ever felt. "Shhh... Just rest."

"T-taetae... I-I did not... I did not..." Jungkook mumbled weakly and Taehyung nodded

"Yes... yes... you didn't. I believe you now... Shh"

"Y-You won't leave me a-anymore?"

"No... Taetae won't leave you anymore. Sorry... I'm so sorry" He said softly and leaned to kiss his forehead. Jungkook closed his eyes and held onto Taehyung's shirt.

This is Jungkook's first Subspace experience and Taehyung knew that this would come. Jungkook is gripping onto him so tight that he's not even sure if he would agree to let go even if Taehyung asked. So, he carried him instead. He's heavy. But he's holding onto Taehyung's neck way too tight that it made Taehyung smile.

"I'm so sorry for last night..." He whispered as he walked to the kitchen and went back to cooking.

"Hmm... At least we're back together" Jungkook said and softly kissed Taehyung's neck. Taehyung smiled at his gesture and continued cooking the fried rice. "And... w-what you did o-on my ass... T-the fisting?"

Taehyung gulped and looked at him. "S-sorry about tha--"

"Can we try it again?"

Taehyung's eyes widened in total shock. "w-what?"

"I-it was so painful on my hole but... It's filling me up inside. It's overwhelming and s-so good."

"Are you sure with that?" He asked and Jungkook nodded then laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder again. "Then I would try to you too"

And Taehyung, for some instance, felt the same rush of excitement that he used to have whenever Jungkook would whisper the things that he wanted to do to him.

"Then..." He said as he turned the stove off. "Let's heal your wounds fast... shall we?

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/190660488583675?hc_location=ufi