Chapter 20

Turning the alarm off, she lays back on her stomach and hiding her face into pillow tried to sleep again but unfortunately couldn't fall asleep as her phone starts ringing.

She groans in sleep and stretching her hand side of bed finally got hold of phone from the side table. She placed it on her ears without realising that she hasn't answered the call.

In sleepy voice she mutters.

Avni : hello!

She threw her phone back as she heard no response and groaning herself slept again but not before cussing someone for disturbing her sleep.

Her room door opens and Neela entering inside chuckles as she spotted Avni sleeping, duvet scattered on the floor and her legs either popping out.

Neela moving by the windows pulls the curtains apart allowing the sun rise inside and Avni groaning as hits on her face.

Avni : maa please close the curtains. I want to sleep.

Neela giggles and headed to bed sitting beside her. She starts caressing Avni's hair making Avni turn swiftly around and hug Neela by her waist.

Avni : maa, I am sleepy.

Neela : bacha! Get up now. You didn't come Mumbai to sleep.

Avni's eyes widen open as she heard the word Mumbai, she peeps out from Neela waist and looks at Neela.

Avni : oh shit! I forget that we are in Mumbai. So silly of me.

Avni slapping her head and kissing Neela cheek rushed inside the washroom. Neela chuckles and gets down the bed.

Avni coming out of the washroom back hugs Neela and wishes her good morning.

Avni: good morning maa!

She rushed back inside the washroom making Neela chuckle. Neela slaps her head and muttered.

Neela : silly girl!

Neela walks out of the room after making Avni's bed.

Avni comes out of washroom wrapped in bathrobe. She moves to closet and taking a Indian tradition moves back to bed. She kept the dress on bed and opening the bathrobe, she starts getting ready.

Keeping wet towel on couch she moves to dressing table and starts doing her make up. She left hair her open. Applying her lipsticks, she pressed it together and smiles looking herself in the mirror.

She moves to bed and picks her phone up. As she opens the her phone she saw a miscalled from Neil. She slaps her head and dials Neil's number but it went into voicemail. She sighs.

Avni closing the door went downstairs.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

As she descends down the stairs she saw everyone gathered up in the living room. She gets down and stands behind Neela wishes everyone good morning.