Chapter 37

Her feelings were mixed up. She was excited to get married but somewhere she doesn't to leave her family, her home where she grew up as a little her.

Many memories were made with her family. She wasn't ready to leave them nor was feeling starts new life with Neil. Her feelings were bolted up.

Her mind knew she wasn't ready to leave her family behind but her heart knew she was ready to start new life with the both family.

A marriage wasn't just two people getting married but both family bonding, growing and spreading love and happiness.

She wipes her tears as she scrolled through her phone looking at her family photo.

Her heart was breaking every second. She looks up feeling a hand on her shoulder.

She crashed into her mother arms and cried hugging her so tightly.

Neela eyes become teary seeing her princess crying. Neela holding her tears back and caressed Avni's hair softly.

Neela : bacha.. i know the feeling bacha. I have been through in this. I can feel you bacha. I know what you're going through. I know it. Its difficult and hard for the girls to leave their own house and move to new home where they start living with their new family. Bacha you're not alone, we are with you. Neil is the most amazing man. He will treat you like his queen. He won't let you miss us bacha. Bacha you have new beginning and new family with you. They will support you...

Avni whimpers hearing Neela's word and held Neela close to her chest and sobbed.

Avni : maa... I don't want to leave you or papa.. Bhai.. how will I live without him? I can't do this maa.. I...

She couldn't complete herself as her emotions starts to bottled up..Neela wipes her tears and looks at the door where the father and son were watching them in tears...

Manik comes inside and softly calls Avni's name, Ashish also comes and sat beside Avni on the bed.

Manik : baby doll...

Avni broke the hug and looks at Manik and crashed into his arms and cried.. Manik holding his own tears and starts consoling Avni.

Manik : baby doll. Why are you worried about? He's the best person. And I know you wouldn't find better than Neil. I am so proud of your choice. He's too precious to lose. Baby doll.. you will be marrying Neil. He won't like tears in yours eyes. I understand your turmoil and feelings about leaving us behind.  You don't want to leave us but baby doll, we aren't going anywhere. We will be with you. You're going to start new beginning with Neil and his family. You should happy and proud to be part of his family.

Manik pecks Avni's head and broke the hug and cupping her face wipes the tears off and again pecks her forehead.

Manik : you're my strongest and brave sister. I will be with you always. You will find by your side everywhere bacha. I promise you. He's waiting for you. Make us proud and happy.

Avni's eyes fell on her parents whose eyes were red and had proudness in their eyes. Avni looks at Manik then pulls all of them in a hug.

They all smiled and hugged Avni so tightly. Neela pecks Avni's head so did Ashish.

They broke the hug and Avni wipes her own tears and looks at them with a smile playing on her lips.

Avni: I got emotional.. I'm sorry making you all cry..

They all chuckled and Ashish side hugs her pecking her forehead  softly.

Manik : maa... Nandini went to khanna mansion. She will come with groom..