ONE

~Forth~

" I got into engineer school too Lam!!! Ahhhh" I called my best friend Lam after finding out we were both accepted into the same university. I have been dragging my feet all day to check my acceptance letter. I graduated first in my class, an outcome that shocked most of my friends except Lam. We are part of a bike gang, and most of the guys in our clique have no desire for education. Most of them come from rich households, I mean son's of conglomerates who are 3rd and 4th generation heirs.

My best friend Lam is a heir too but has no desire to go into his family business. I on the other hand come from first generation wealth, my mother is a judge and my father is a commander in the Navy. They both worked hard to raise my brothers and I, and from an early age the importance of education was instill in us. My oldest brother currently work for one of the biggest computer engineer cooperations in the country. My second older brother recently graduated from the school of engineering as well and has jobs lined up for him.

I want to also make my parents proud by following in my brothers foot steps. I couldn't wait to get home to tell my mom. Out of all my siblings, I'm the one that gives them the most grief from getting into fights and getting into accidents from street races. But I vowed to turn a new leaf in university. I don't want my reputation as the 'Bad Boy' to follow me to college. I rushed home after calling Lam, who was equally happy for me and that we will be roommates. We are growing from boys to Men. " Mom!!!! I got in!! I got into the school of engineering" I rushed into the kitchen where my mom was cooking dinner.

" I knew you would get in... you don't have it all together, but you've always had good grades" she said while hugging me. " This calls for a celebration!!! ... Call your brother Earth, he needs to be home tonight.... Mew!!! Come help set up the table". I was happy to make my mom proud, I can't wait for Dad to find out. I might finally get the new Bike I asked for!!!

~Beam~

" Just check your email Beam!!! You work really hard and I know you got in too"-Phana said.  Why this guy has so much faith in me baffles me. He dragged me to all our classes and made me study with him for the finals. Phana already received his acceptance letter for the school of medicine. That came as no surprise since he is the valedictorian of our class. This guy is both smart and good looking, that combination is not heard of. You are either smart or good looking never both. I on the other hand was blessed with good genetics. I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I'm attractive. My social media will confirm that, with over a million followers on Instagram alone.

I've been living on my own for years now, since I come from a broken home. Both my parents make sure my apartment, tuition and account is good. I also get gifts from my sugar mommies, most eighteen year olds can only dream of this lifestyle, 
I on the other hand live it. But my two best friends refuse to leave me behind for university. It was our childhood dream to become doctors. Phana wanted to become a cardiologist, Kit wanted to become a Pediatrician and I wanted to become a Neurosurgeon. I gave up on that dream up until our junior year.

Phana made it his mission to make me get into medical school. I haven't been playing as much this semester and I'm glad that's over. Today our acceptance letters came in and both my friends have been accepted but I doubt I got in. " Beammie what if you got in!!! Think about all the hot college girls!! You don't want to miss out on that."-Kit. He knew what would grab my interest. I finally checked my results. " I got in!!!! Wohoo 🥳.... oh yeah!!! Hot chicks here I come!!!!" I screamed and Phana just shook his head. " I honestly didn't think you would get in , who did your family bribe?Hahahaha ..... ouch!!!"-Kit said then was smacked over the head by Phana. ". Beam is smart, he is just too lazy to study!!" Phana. "Well this calls for a celebration!!! Drinks on me tonight!!! Woohoo".

~Forth~
After dinner with my family, who were extremely happy for me. I joined my gang at club thunder, this is a new spot. We were attacked by another gang after Cyril, one of our friends slept with someone's girlfriend and we got into a brawl at the bar. The owner banned us from hanging out there.

Now, we've changed our hang out spot, this place is owned by Lam's family. They own most of the restaurants and hotels in town and now this night club. " I like the vibe here, who is in charge of this spot?" I asked Lam. " Uncle Tharn, this his new project. Grandpa set it up after he refused to work with my mom and the other siblings"- Lam. Lam's uncle Tharn is his moms younger brother, he is the same Age as P'Earth. So it has always been easy to hang with him.

Suddenly, we noticed a bunch of women swarming at a reserved table. " is there a celebrity here tonight?" I asked Lam. I saw P'Tharn walk over to the table to great who ever it is before he came over to us.

" Did you book an A list celebrity Tonight Uncle?" -Lam. " Nope, but one of my favorite customers. When ever he post he is at my club, this place get filled up in minutes. I believe he is your age, but have already earned himself the Casanova title"- P'Tharn. I can't help but this person peeped my interest. Who could be that popular in this city that I don't know of. Before I could even ask, Cyril pulled up his social media " well I can see why!!! He is very handsome!!"... we all took a glance. There were whistling and a lot on wow -omg🤩 going on. " let me see, he can't be that..." I choked on my words. He was fine!!!, I swing both ways. " this might be one of the Prettiest men I've ever laid eyes on" -Can.

I didn't say out loud, but I concurred. " Can,you might have money, but he is definitely out of your league hahaha" Cyril said . " What do you want to bet, that I can have this man in my bed within a month!!"-Can. " oh count me in !!!" Said Pawn. " How about this, I'm betting $100,000, to anyone that can get this guy in bed within a month" Cyril. Everyone was screaming they would be the first to get him. Meanwhile, I was scrolling through his social media 'Beam Baramee !!! Oh he starts medical school at the same university. " you are awfully quiet... I'm surprised you are not partaking in the bet hahaha"- Lam. I looked at Lam while still scrolling through the page " I'm hunting Lam!!!! I'm hunting"