SIXTEEN

~Beam~

Phana has been going on about Forth since he found out we got into the fight at the restaurant. " Beam, you ought to stay away from FORTH, you are a soon to be doctor!!! You need your hands to heal not out there fighting!!!"-Phana. I mean he is right!!! But it was not like we went there looking for a fight. "... Then you brought him back to your room! On top of that!"-Phana. " hahaha you act like something bad could have gone down. We are two men".

"Have you seen how that guy looks at you? As if he's about to have you spread out on his bed and have his way with you... you have no idea how enticing you are Beam"-Phana. " Why? Do you find me enticing Pha!!!😚 hahaha" I said making kissy faces at him. He just threw a pillow at me and packed up his bag. " Are you going home right after school on Friday?"

" Yea... my niece baptism is early on Saturday morning, you should come with me. You know my mother loves you more than me"-Phana. I didn't want to tell Pha I was going to the beach house with Forth so I said, "No... I'll be catching up on studying".

He paused and looked me in the eyes "Don't cause any trouble, if anything happens call me okay!!!... and stay away from the engineering guys. Especially, that FORTH, he is bad news" -Phana. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. But then he glared at me, Yes Pha-ther!! I'll behave☺️".

~Forth~

Beam and I have been texting back and Forth. We decided to stay at his family's beach house for the weekend. That way we can go fishing and swimming . I was really happy about the fact that we get to be alone, we have grown closer as friends since that fight.I'm actually excited about this weekend.

" Hi For!!!"-Lam. He has been in a good mood since this morning. Come to think of it he didn't come home last night either. Lam sat across from me practically smiling from ear to ear. " You are in a good mood... What's new with you?"... before he could answer, Park showed up with lunch.

" Hey Forth, I got you Pad Thai as well. Here you go"-Park said and sat next to Lam. Well, well, well it seems these two are an item now. " Hey Lam!!!... you stood me up. You never showed up for our date!"-Said Hannah the Star for the engineering campus. Lam looked alarmed, while Park casually ate his meal. " Ummm.. I'm sorry something came up... Umm yeah"-Lam. The girl sat next to Lam, having him sandwiched between her and Park. " Awww, you should have texted me about it... so reschedule what do you say?"-Hannah.

At this point, Park dropped his fork looking dead at Lam. If looks could kill? Lam would drop dead now. I on the other hand was getting a kick out of it. I took a sip of my drink, enjoying the drama that was unfolding in front of me. Lam coughed to clear his throat, " Ummm, I'm sorry I can't make it"... " Oh! Well I'm not doing much this weekend, how about Saturday?"-Hannah said wrapping her arm around Lams shoulder. I gulped, because Park's face  has turned beet red now. He slammed his hand on the table, closed his eyes and said.

"GET.YOUR.FUCKING.HANDS.OFF.MY.BOYFRIEND!!!"...the entire cafeteria went dead silent, you could hear a pin drop. Next, Park grabbed Lam by the wrist and dragged him out. He looked at me for help and all I could do was shrugged 🤷‍♂️. I know better than intervene in lovers quarrels. " Wait!!! Lam is gay??? Damn!!! All the good looking ones are Gay!!!"-Hannah. I couldn't hold in my laughter no longer. This scene was straight out of a telenovela.

~Park~

The moment the Hannah girl showed up, I felt anger building up. But I figured Lam would handle the situation, rather he kept beating around the bush. What is so hard about telling her he was taken?!!! When she wrapped her arm around his shoulders, I reached my boiling point and blew up. I dragged Lam to the rest room. " WHAT I'M I TO YOU? DO YOU TAKE US SERIOUS???"I said yelling on top of my voice.

If he can't claim me when I'm around, how would he react when I'm not? " I'm SORRY Park!!! I got tongue tied. This is all new for me" he said getting teary eyes. " I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to make you upset!"... I tried calming down, because he looked terrified seeing me like this. I know this is his first relationship and all, but I'm now worried knowing he doesn't know how to draw the line.

" Come here shh, Shhh... I'm sorry I blew up" I pulled him into my arms because he was bawling his eyes out now. " Are you embarrassed for people to know you are with me? Do you need more time to think this over? Are you unsure about US?"... he pulled away and quickly shook his head "No!!! I do want this... it's just that we had not officially told anyone about us, and I didn't know how to answer her. I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I promise"-Lam.

I looked him in the eyes and I knew he meant it. He suddenly took out his phone and changed his relationship status from single to in a relationship with me. I smiled seeing that " I'm not ashamed to claim you, I'm yours okay!" He said then surprised me by pecking me on the lips. I was not expecting that. I shooked my head and said," This how you kiss your MAN!!"... I tilted his head back and tongue kissed him.

When we broke the kiss he quickly buried his face on my chest. " Hahahaha, why are you so cute? Are you ready to go have lunch?"... "Yea, but what are we going to tell Forth?"-Lam. "Believe me!!! He has already put two and two together babe". I just hugged him,then asked " Are you ready to go face the world... BOYFRIEND ?"... he nodded and we went back to our table.