ELEVEN

~Beam~
I kept getting weird stares from guys during lunch.
" Looks like the wolves have found a new prey"-Ai'Kit. " What prey?"... I said trying to make sense of his comment. " YOU!!!.... that relationship status, made you appealing to men as well"-Ai'Kit. He wasn't lying, I felt so many eyeballs on me today. From guys waving and some even winking at me.

" PHANA!!!! Change that status now!!!. Never mind I'll change it myself. You got these weird perverts starring at me as if I'm a piece of meat.😤".... Phana just laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said loud enough for others to hear, "What do you want to eat for lunch BABE!??"...😠 "THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!" I pushed him away and walked out to have lunch off campus.

I kept getting notifications on my page saying. *wow, they broke up already?.... Awww they were cute together... Beam you're so my type, please date me....*While waiting on my order at the stall outside and reading all these comments,I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. " Hi, My name is Max... ummm 😊. I noticed you changed your relationship status to single. You are absolutely my type, and I was wondering..." before he could even finish his sentence I heard a voice from behind me say. " HE. IS. NOT. INTERESTED!"-Forth. The guy seeing Forth suddenly said, " Oh hey Forth... I didn't mean to be a bother. Sorry Beam" He said and walked away. Why did he look that intimidated by Forth???

~Forth~

" Beam is what?!?!..." I took Lam's phone to make sure he wasn't pulling my leg. I froze when I saw *Beam is now in a relationship with Phana* my heart sunk💔. I didn't even think twice before heading out to the Medical campus. "FORTH!!! Where are you going?"-Lam. I didn't bother to turn back and kept on walking.I knew that so called daddy of his had other intentions. As I was about to enter the campus, I noticed Beam by one of the food stalls. I took in a deep breathe to gather my thoughts before approaching him. I mean why was I this furious to begin with? He is not my boyfriend! or anything. But what I saw next really rattled my nerves.

I noticed Max from Economic approaching Beam. " oh fuck no!!!..." I said to myself and proceeded to walk faster towards them. I know Max from the moon and star competition. He is the Moon of Economics, and he changes his partners like he changes his underwear. He definitely got the wind of Beam being in a relationship with a man and was there to try his luck per usual.

I caught the ending of their conversation, of him telling Beam he was his 'Type'. I was so heated with anger it took a lot to restrain myself from attacking Max. I can't explain this sudden outburst of anger, but I couldn't control it. Once I told Max Beam was not interested. I returned to my senses when I heard," Hi Forth!😊 are you here to try Pad Thai?"-Beam asked with such an innocent smile that all I could do at that moment was just nod and force a smile.

~Beam~
We got our food and found seats, " I can't believe you came for the Pad Thai. Oh!!! There's this new restaurant I'm dying to try out. Do you want to have dinner there with me?"... Forth kept moving his fork on the plate and not talking. I doubt he even heard what I said, " Hey, is everything okay? You seem distracted" I said while reaching out for his hand to grab his attention.

"Yea!!! I'm fine just having a off day... how come you are not having lunch with your friends?"-Forth... "Arghhh, dumb ass Pha! Posted on his social media we were dating as a joke. Now I'm being approached by MEN!!!like the guy earlier... I mean I'm not gay, I believe I'll be a top and be with cute boys. But all the guys I've been approached by are definitely not cute!!!!" I said pouting. "hahaha oh!!! So it was a joke? Ahhh 😌" forth said and scooped a spoonful of Pad Thai into his mouth. Is this kid bipolar? One minute he is obviously mad about something, now he is all cheerful and giggling 🤦‍♂️. What a weird day I'm having.

~ Lam~

Forth left so abruptly after the Beam relationship news, now I'm stuck with Park. I told Forth I didn't want to be alone with him. " Hey Lam, what do you want for lunch?"-Park asked snapping me out of my day dreaming. Honestly, I wanted to make up an excuse and run off. " Umm... I don't think I'm hungry really" I said.

"You should eat something, we have SOTUS right after classes. You don't want to do all that activities on an empty stomach"-Park. I was about to refute his offer when my belly growled. Dammit, I've been deceived by my own body. " hahaha, see!! Your belly is telling you to feed it. Have a seat, I'll get us some sandwiches"- Park

I was busy browsing my phone, when two girls approached our table. " Hi!!! My name is Yihwa and this is my best friend Hannah"... these two model looking girls stood in front of me giggling. " So ummm, Lam right? Hannah here is the Star of engineer this year.She finds you really attractive and wanted to know if you would go on a date with her"... huh??? The Hannah girl was really pretty, definitely any guy will be excited to go out with her.

I get approached by women but none this forward. They normally hint at it or beat around the bush. When I didn't respond right away, Yihwa asked " you won't happen to have a girlfriend right?"... I was about to turn her down when I noticed Park nearing where I sat. So I quickly responded her loud enough for him to hear me. " NO! I don't have a girlfriend... I'll be more than happy to go on a date with you. What about tonight?"... the girls screamed and giggled.

As we were exchanging numbers, Park sat down with our foods. He placed mine in front of me not making eye contact. "Well hello handsome, my name is Yihwa. What say we make it a double date with these two?" She asked Park. He lifted his head while smiling and looking me dead in the eyes and said, " SORRY, I'M GAY"-Park