FORTY

~Forth~

When the food arrived Beam  was still in the shower, so I proceeded to eat my dinner. Then he walked out in his boxers, shirtless with his hair still damped. 😳 what a sight to behold!!! Is Beam trying to seduce me? " How is your chicken? That's my favorite spot to order from" he said bending over to take something out of a bag in front of me. I quickly gulped, damn he is so enticing!!! " Forth! FORTH!!! Did you hear what I asked?"-Beam.

I was so dazed out that I didn't even know he had asked a question. I felt hot all of a sudden, " sorry, what was the question?" I asked. " Do you want to spend the night here? It is almost midnight"-Beam. I looked at him, tracing his body with my eyes. Damn, I doubt I could lay next to him and not have the urge to do more than cuddle. " Wow, you have to think about it that much? I'm your boyfriend  Forth. You don't have to stay if you don't want to. I just thought...to save time and umm a commute and it's late"-Beam.

~Beam~

I offered Forth to stay the night since it was almost midnight. Besides I live closer to campus and he can borrow my clothes. But he appears to not like the idea and is contemplating about it. He use to beg to be around me, but now he isn't interested? Is he still mad about the Phana situation? " Oh No!!! I'll love to stay. I-I just...ummm. Yea, don't mind me. I'll stay, I just need to shower too"-Forth. I smiled at him, and handed him an extra towel to use. Why is he being coy all of a sudden? Smh 🤦‍♂️

~Forth~

I stood in that shower trying rinse myself of the impure thoughts that was running through my head. Picturing Beam in his boxers and his pale skin sent blood rushing through my shaft. My member is pulsating with vitality. Shit!!! I haven't had some in a while, and I don't want to push Beam for sex. Besides, he has never done it with a man and I want our first time to be special for him. Not simply because my horny ass couldn't hold back. I allowed the cold water run over my body and proceeded to give myself a hand job.

I felt better after the shower, Beam gave me some boxers and a T-Shirt to wear. He was now wearing an oversized Shirt and his bangs tied up. Gosh, Beam is really cute. " Do you need anything else Forth?" He asked with a big smile 😊. *Don't smile at me like that Beam, I'm trying to fight off this urge* I quickly got underneath the blanket, and said " I'm fine!!! Just sleepy 😴". He nodded, selected his outfit for tomorrow and got in bed. My heart suddenly began to palpitate. *Oh boy!!! Beam!!! Just stay on your side. Okay!!! Think of something else Forth* I was doing all I can to drive away these indecent thoughts.

~Beam~

Forth looks a bit flustered, he seem uncomfortable. I tried moving  closer to lay my head in his chest. I guess because I use to cuddle Phana like this, it was a force of habit. " Beam!!! Is this how you slept when you were with Phana?"-Forth. Is he reading my mind? I already knew how he felt about Pha so I wasn't going to confirm that. " ummm, no!!! We never cuddled. We just slept together on the same bed. I felt him sigh with relief, then he said " I'm honestly fighting my urges to have you right now.."-Forth.

I froze on top of his chest, " Don't worry I'll wait until you are ready. But rubbing your hands on my chest isn't helpful babe!!! lol"-Forth. I use to do this to Phana all the time, he never felt the urge to try anything , it felt like a normal thing to do. I never thought of it as a sexual act. I tried pulling my hand away but Forth grabbed it and kept it there. Then he turned to the side to look me in the eyes lustfully.

I knew at that moment that his mind was clouded with indecent thoughts.  Oh boy!!! Did I awaken something I was not ready for? 😦 " can I please kiss you Beam?"-Forth. His voice was so husky and inviting. As if I was hypnotized I nodded my head yes. He smiled and began to devour my lips , then eventually invaded my mouth with his tongue. Oh fuck!!! He has lost control and I love how dominating his kisses were.

~Forth~
Fuck!!!! I told myself I'll end it with one last kiss but one thing lead to another. Now, my hand is hovering on his semi-hard member. * Shit.shit.shit.... pull away Forth!!! Control your urges* "Ahhh!!! Beam!!! Let's ...stop" I said between kisses. Beam was also in heat, vigorously kissing me back. I suddenly pulled away. " Why did you STOP?" Beam whined. I'm glad to know he wants me too, but this won't be how our first time would play out. " If we go any further, I might not be able to stop... Beam. We should wait okay?" I held his face in my palm. He nodded his head and smiled. I grabbed one of his pillow and went to sleep on the living room couch.

~Beam~

Our make out session last night had me hot and bothered. Forth is so dominant with his kisses. I have never felt such a strong urge to give in and an attraction to another person like this before. I woke up with a big grin on my face. "Good morning handsome" Forth said walking in behind me in the bathroom. 😱 OMGosh why I'm I blushing this much, I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact with him.

After, we dressed up I took Forth for breakfast as promised and he kept smiling at me throughout. He is really big on public display of affection. He would every now and then place his hand on my thigh or pretend to wipe something off my face hahaha. I have never felt so loved like this before.

He is caring and kind, aside from his jealousy with Pha he is a great guy. When I pulled up to his campus, he leaned in and I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips but he kissed my forehead instead. What happened to "you have to get used to this!!" Rant he went on when he dropped me off. 😠 I like that he wants to be respectful, but he need not to be so careful with me. I'm not that fragile!!!😡. I drove off feeling angry about it.