NINE

~Forth~
Beam and I ended up watching the movie alone. More like he watched the movie alone, because I was so engulfed just staring at him react to the action scenes. He is so funny when the fight scenes come on, he gets all jumpy. Who would have thought this suave looking guy has such a childlike innocence about him. I need to watch an horror movie with him to see his reaction. " ahhh, I wish the other guys got to see it too, this was a good movie" Beam said as we walked out the movie. I check my time it was 11:35 pm, I honestly didn't want to part ways with Beam yet. I truly enjoy his company.

" Hey are you hungry? There's this good ramen place by my apartment let's go there.... oh unless you need to get home"-Beam. I smiled and said " I'm hungry too, let's go have ramen".  On our car ride there he asked, " so what are you planning on doing for the talent portion for the Moon and Star competition?"-Beam. " Well I play the guitar and sing... I plan on singing, but I still haven't decided on a song yet"... " wow, you are really talented... wouldn't have guessed from your exterior. Phana said you are in a gang"- Beam. Well that explains why Phana don't seem to like me. " Yea I was in a gang, I left that life behind when I got into university. I want to focus on school, but I still hang with my friends just don't partake in those activities"... " What did you use to get into?"-Beam. I parked in the lot of the ramen shop and said " racing, getting in fights, causing havoc... regular teenagers"... he didn't look concerned, just nodded his head and said, " well we all have a past" and got out the car.

~Beam~
When Forth admitted he was part of a gang, I was not alarmed by it. I mean I've been deemed the Casanova from my old high school, I came to university with that mind set but of late casual sex don't give me any fulfillment. Honestly, I haven't had a random hook up since we started the semester.  " this place has the best ramen in town, and my campus has the best pad Thai"... " really, the food stalls on my campus are bland, we always go off campus for lunch"-Forth. " oh really, you should stop by medical campus sometimes for lunch, trust me you might not eat anywhere else afterwards"... Forth just stared and smiled.

" if we are going to be friends, you need to stop with that creepy staring... I noticed it in the movies too" I said and he just laughed. " Well I told you I find you attractive, I can't help myself"-Forth... " Ewww, I mean no disrespect to your preference, but can a man offer you hat you can't get from a woman?" I asked.  Forth smiled and looked at me in silence, " you've never been with a man before right?"... " Hell to the Fuck NO!!" I said. " hahaha well, you have to try it with a man to understand..." he said then winked at me. Okay I need to change the topic making me feel uneasy. " So what was your longest relationship?"... " Never had one, I mostly play no time to settle down"-Forth. I couldn't agree more with him, " Yea, I don't believe in relationships, I mean why get tied down to one person".

~Forth~
Beam and I talked about all sorts of things, from relationships to sports, our hobbies. We both love to swim and play soccer. By the time we left the ramen place it was almost 1am. I dropped Beam off at his suite, he lives in a nice complex. " Thanks Forth, I had fun with you guys today. I'll see you around campus"-Beam. " Oh yea, it was fun  let's do it again soon". I waved and watched him enter his building before I pulled off. When I arrived home I was surprised to see Park's car outside. It was almost 2am and he is still here? Perhaps he waited for me to get home first. When I walked in , I found Park passed out in the couch. I didn't want to wake him to I allowed him to sleep. I checked on Lam to see if he felt better. He was also deep asleep, I felt on his forehead and he was not running a temperature. This was a weekend to remember and I went off to sleep.

~Park~
When we arrived at Lam and Forth's last night, I wanted to wait for Forth before I headed back home. But I woke up in their couch. I guess I had passed out. " Good morning Park, I see you ended up staying with Lam"-Forth.... " Yea, I was going to wait for you before leaving"... " at this rate you must as well move in with us, you practically live here hahaha" -Forth. " I'll think about it, how was your date with Beam!!!"... " It wasn't a date, just hanging out"... " I like Beam... do you really have to follow through with that Bet? What happens next after you have your way with him? We can't hang with him no more?"

~Forth~
To be frank, when I was hanging with Beam yesterday the bet didn't even cross my mind. I genuinely enjoy his company. He makes me laugh and we have a lot in common. " Honestly, I'm over the bet.  But I still want to win him over hahaha. He illicit a part of me that keeps me wanting to be around him." " Awwww you are catching feelings...I can't blame you, Beam is very enticing hahaha"-Park. All I heard was a door being slammed after Park said that. I was annoyed but Park was dying from laughter. " this is not funny at all, it seem like Lam is going through a phase 🤦‍♂️... I can't deal with all that slamming and the moodiness. " Lam!!!! I'm heading to campus first bye!!!!"I yelled and grabbed my stuff to head out. " Don't worry, I'll make sure he gets there on time. I think I know what is wrong 😏"-Park.