TWENTY-SIX

~Beam~
I asked Ai'Pha for my phone, but he said he would give it back tomorrow. I told him I'm fine, and was going to block Forth's number. I need to get myself back together, I can't hide out forever and I need to face the world. Also, I'm really curious as to what happened on campus between Forth and Pha. He wouldn't tell me anything, in fact my best friend seem to be taking Forth and I situation worse than I am.

He has been awfully quiet of late, I tried to lessen the mood. " I BET your timeline is swarm with women willing to throw themselves at you after becoming the campus Moon hahaha"... I looked at him to see if he got my BET joke. He just smiled and said, "You must be over it now, since you are cracking jokes.😊"-Phana. I looked at him as he gave me a week smile.

I paused the T.V., and swung my foot on Phana's lap, and kept looking at him for a reaction. Normally he would push my foot off and scold me. But instead, he kept looking at the T.V. in a daze. Okay, something is definitely wrong. " Pha... you know you don't always have to be strong right?"... he slowly turned his head to look in my direction, and rubbed my feet. "What makes you say that?"-Phana. "Well, I've known you long enough, to know when something is not well with you". I kept staring at him, something has changed.

He smiled and said, " I'm fine, just worried about school stuff, I'm going to go to bed first. Goodnight 😊"-Phana. Okay, now I definitely know something is wrong, Phana is worried about school!!. He does school in his sleep!!!! Above all, he never goes to bed without ruffling my hair. I need to go back to campus tomorrow, also Ineed to figure out what is going with my best friend.

~Phana~

*You are a coward!!...* I kept replaying that statement from Forth in my head over and over again.The more I pondered about it, I couldn't deny the statement. In the other room is the love of my life. The only person that I've loved all my life, yet I can't even build up the courage to be honest with him. I felt a tear escape my eye, I want to tell him so bad, but I fear loosing Beam.

Suddenly, I heard Beam enter the room. I quickly pretended I was sleeping. He slipped under the covers and whispered, " Pha! are you still awake?.."-Beam. I laid there still and pretended to be asleep, then I felt him move closer to me. He weasels his way onto my chest, and laid on top of me and hugged me. " I don't know what you are battling, or what is eating you up. But I'll always be on your side."-Beam. I bit down on my lips to prevent myself from sobbing. *I need to sort out my feelings 😔*

~Forth~

I decided to take my brothers advice, I've been texting Beam every morning, evening and in between the day. I make sure to send flowers and balloons to his place as well. Currently, we are preparing for the end of SOTUS this weekend. We will officially become part of the engineer brotherhood once we receive our gears. My friends are really excited about it, they've already booked our hotels. I want to be excited about it too, but my mind is else where.

"Do you want anything from the stalls?"- Park asked as he set off to get their lunch. I said "No, I'm not hungry". Lam looked at me and said to Park, " Get him fried rice as well, make it spicy". After, Park walked away, he said " you can't starve yourself, you would need energy to get him back.😊". I looked at Lam who was beaming with joy and smiled.

"There's something different about you Lam, you look more.. relaxed"... his grin became even wider.
" Well, that's what good SEX would do to you 🤣"-Lam. I gulped, " Wow!!! You are finally not a virgin anymore. Hahahaha you let Park fuck you. Oh I can't wait to tell the gang"- I teased him. He frowned his face and said "What makes you think he FUCKED me? I could have been the one that fucked HIM"-Lam. I looked at him and and Park, who was walking back to our table. " Really, Lam!!! You want me to believe that? Hahahahaha".

"What are you two laughing about?"-Park.  Lam tried to tell me with his eyes not to say anything but I couldn't resist. " Lam here said he fff—- ow 😣", Lam threw his spoon at me before I could finish what I was saying. " Hahahaha, I knew it was a lie..." I said. Lam turned red, while Park wondered what was going on. Anyway, I needed this laugh. It took my mind off things for a while.

~Beam~
I got my phone back from Phana this morning, but still haven't turned it on. I'm kind of used to not having a phone. It feels good to unplug and stay away from social media. I left for lecture with Phana, I'll return to my suite after lectures today. Phana is still being quiet, I'll ask Kit to fill me in on what has been going on and also the story he was telling me the other day.

Although, I only missed a day of lectures I had people coming up to me to saying hi and some even asked if I was okay. I couldn't understand why they were asking these questions, but then I realized almost the entire school was at the party. They all saw or heard what happened that weekend. So I just nodded and smiled. It was odd having people staring and asking if I was okay.

Finally, I made it to our first lecture where Kit was already seated. " Hi! Kitty!!!.." I said as I walked over to sit next to him. Crazy enough Phana who was behind me didn't say anything, and sat behind us. Normally, him and Kit will have their banter but not today. Kit just patted me on the head, " glad to see you bounce back"-Kit.  I smiled at my friend.

Phana didn't have Lunch with us, he claimed he had Moon duties to attend to. So it was just Kit and I, whom I couldn't wait to ask all my yearning questions. But before I could even ask he said, "What is wrong with Pha? You would think he was the one with the broken heart."-Kit. Oh he noticed it too, " I guess I'm not the only one that notice it; he hasn't said anything, I figured he would come around once he was ready. So, what happened yesterday that you wanted to tell me about?"

"About that, Forth almost got into a fistfight with Phana"-Kit. I sat there with my eyes wide open, "WHAT?!!!!😳...". " Yea, he came here looking for you and Pha told him to never approach you again. There was  a crowd and people posted it on social media. I'm surprised you haven't seen it"-Kit. I glanced at my phone which was still off, and back at Kit. I am lost for words.

" I almost forgot, you need to clear the flowers for you in the hall way. I put some in my room but they kept coming."-Kit. I looked at him puzzled 😕. " I read one of the cards, they are from Forth... I don't know much about the BET and whether he solely pursued you because of it. But all I can tell you is, that is a Man who is remorseful and willing to give you his all. Think it through before you completely cut him off"-Kit. I didn't know what to say, I kept looking on in a daze.