FORTY-SEVEN

A/N: Warning ⚠️ Mature language and content. 🔞 I'll recommend you play music 🔝🎶 to set the mood.😜😏😉 Hahahahaha (I'm weird😩🙊🙈). Enjoy the two updates. Have a great weekend.

~Beam~

Forth brought me to the lake side, where he claims he hasn't been with anyone before. I was really touched that he wanted to share such a sentimental place with me. I watched him as he unloaded the things from the car and set it up.He would smile every time we made eye contact and that made my heart flutter. Afterwards, we sat in our tent, looking the stars enjoying the serenity of nature.

Then Forth pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the head. I've noticed he is still being careful with me. I had to initiate anything beyond a peck since yesterday with him. This was not like the take charge guy I felled for. We need to rekindle that part of our relationship. I don't want Forth to walk on eggshells with me.

I placed my head on his shoulder, taking in the atmosphere and said "Forth...I want you to make love to me here". I can see the moment when he registered what I said on his face. To say he was shock is to say the least, because he started stuttering. Asking if this is where I wanted our first time to be. Frankly, I couldn't think of a better place. From the look on his face I could tell he wanted to back out but I was determined.

I moved from my sitting position, onto his lap and straddled him. Then proceeded to give him kisses around his ear and neck. "Bea a am , let's ttthink this through okay hun. Wait wait wait!!"-Forth. I shook my head No,  then returned to raining kisses all over his face. I was paying him no mind, because his mouth was saying one thing but his body was telling me another. I started grinding my crotch against his, and I can feel him rising. 😏

~Forth~

Damn, I'm doing all I can to talk Beam out of this. But God dammit!!! He is so fucking alluring, straddling me and grinding against me like this. "Shit!!! Beam... I don't have any lube or protection" I said to get him back to his senses. Then he whispered in my ear, " I. LIKE.MY.MEAT.RAW!!!😉". That alone sent shivers down my spine. Didn't know he had this side to him." Don't worry, I got tested two weeks ago if that's what you are concerned about" he said looking me in the eyes.

" Yea! Aside from that, you've never done anal before. I have to properly prepare you or else you would Bleed babe" I said. He looked at me with those puppy eyes oh his and said "wait here for me". What is he going to the car for? In less than a minute, he returned with a bottle of lubricant. I looked at him wide eye, was he anticipating this??? Why does he have lube in his bag.

" Ummm Kitty gave it to me this afternoon, saying just in case...hahaha"-Beam. I'm not surprised Kit gave him the lube, that guy always have Ming's dick in his ass. " So now you have no excuses, are you going to take me or not??"-Beam. I pulled him closer to me, kissed him and without a word proceeded to take off his clothes.

~Beam~
Wait!!! No foreplay, Forth just wants to get to it???
I guessed he noticed my questioning eyes. So he said, " don't think so hard, the night is long"-Forth😏. I suddenly felt shy when he said that. I felt like I was being pushy. After he took off my shirt and pants. He proceeded to take off his own clothes, when he took off his jeans I gasped. His manhood that was now semi-hard ,was two times my size. I couldn't help by gaze at it, I guess he thought I was surprised he wasn't wearing underwear. He said, " I like to go commando, and I like to swim naked"-Forth.

That was the least of my worries right now. I was thinking about retracting my words, after seeing the third leg he has between his legs. " Let's go for a swim 🏊‍♂️" he screamed running into the lake.
" Forth!!! It feels cold!!" I said dipping my feet in the water. He swam out, with out a word hauled me over his shoulder. " Omg!!! fooorrrth put me down!!!"I yelled at him. " As you wish!!"-Forth then he dropped me into the water.

Once my body temperature got adjusted, the water felt pretty good. I could hear crickets and the dimly lit fireflies. Then suddenly, I felt Forth's hands on my back. He smiled at me and took my lips in his. We were making out in the water, this is definitely new for me. I've made out in a pool but never in a body of water like this. It was erie, yet very romantic. We were in the water for about 25-30minutes.

When we got out, forth helped me towel dry. Then said, " you look so sexy with your hair damp like this, reminds of the morning I made you breakfast. Took everything in me that day not bend you over hahaha"-Forth. I blushed noticing how he was gawking at me. It made me bite my lips, because I felt hot all over.

~Forth~

Beam look so innocent right now. Standing in front of me in his soaking wet underwear, which his dick print ,the sight alone made me lick my lips unconsciously. I wrapped the towel around his waste, and pulled him closer to me. " Come here hun, let me warm you up". Now we were flesh to flesh, I took his lips in mine again. I swear he taste like nectar. Our kissing got hot as my tongue explored his mouth. I felt my dick twitch, and I pressed his body against mine.

Soon we broke the kiss to get some air, I moved my hand inside his now damp underwear and felt his ass. It was so supple and smooth, " You got a nice ass...😋" I said making him blush. Then I slowly moved his underwear down. I went down with it as I was taking it off. Soon I met what was yearning for. I looked up to Beam, who looked excited and nervous at the same time. Looking 👀 him in the eyes, I put his shaft in my right hand. Then then licked his head like it was a lollipop 🍭. He kept biting his lips.

"Shiit!!! You look so fucking alluring right now"😏. I took his whole shaft down my throat, and started bobbing on it. I could tell he was enjoying it because he grabbed my hair to control the pace. I sneaked my other on his ass as I massage it. I tasted his cum in the back of my throat. He taste sooOooo good, I kept sucking his dick, even after he came. This is just the beginning, by the time I'm done with Beam. He wouldn't have a drop of cum to spare.