TEN

~ Park~
I've been observing Lam's behavior and I believe he is jealous of the fact that I compliment Beam. I find it really cute frankly , he appears to be attracted to me as well but I won't push it. Lam  is currently not in a relationship, also I am not sure if he is aware of his attraction towards me. He doesn't have a sexual orientation, but one thing I know for sure and that's the fact that he is jealous of the fact I compliment Beam.

" We can ride together if you want, I like parking at your lot better than mechanical" I asked when he finally came out of his room. " I'll ride with Forth"-Lam. " he already left, I told him I can give you a ride. You get to save gas and I have your company hahaha" I laughed to ease the tension as I can tell he was contemplating. " Okay, let's go" he said walking pass me.

Omg is he blushing next to me right now? Watching those beautiful rosy cheeks, plump lips and puppy eyes made me want to take him in my arms and cuddle him. He is so cute, I keep stealing glances at him. When we arrived on campus, he didn't give me the opportunity to say a word. He slammed my door and rushed off to class. " awww Lammie, why must you make my heart flutter this early in the day?"
I said to myself, watching him dash off.

~Forth~
Lam made it on time for first block, and he didn't look happy when he got there. " Why did you tell Park to give me a ride?😑 I'm your best friend, the least you could do was wait for me!!!"-Lam... " You've been acting really moody and won't tell me why, best friend !! And what's wrong with Park giving you a ride? He is also our friend"... Now Lam does have a car, he drives a Maserati GTS. He hates drawing attention to himself so he rather ride in my car than his luxury car that most people will die for" Yea!!! But he makes me uncomfortable 😣" -Lam. " why?did Park do something to you?" I asked alarmed and concerned. Park is cool and all but I've only known him for a few weeks.

" No, it's just that I feel uneasy around him, and I get tongue tied and don't know what to say around him"-Lam. I just listened as he went on. " I haven't felt like that before, my heart start racing when ever I'm around him and he is always staring at me with those bright eyes... I don't like it!!!"-Lam. Oh boy!!! Hahahahaha Lammie!!! I almost laughed out loud but ended up biting my tongue. " you haven't felt like that before?" I asked with a smirk 😏 . He shook his head no, " Ai'Forth, don't leave me alone with him!!! Okay. Can you tell him not to hang around us?"-Lam. "Well, Lammie that's not fair. Park is really nice. I can't ask him to stop hanging with us, just because you're uncomfortable hahaha"... "Are you choosing Park over me?"-Lam. The professor came in right then as I was about to give him an answer
. " let's talk it over at lunch okay".

~Beam~
" So have you and your boyfriend gone all the way yet?hahaha" I teased Kitty about his new relationship. Lord knows he would do worse if the tables were turned. He threw a balled up paper at me. "NO!!! 😤 can you not ask such questions?" Kit. " I can't believe you kept us in the dark for so long"-Phana. " Unlike you would have noticed, if it's not about Beam you don't care"-Ai'Kit said and rolled his eyes. " What's that supposed to mean?"-Phana... " it means you play favoritism!, it's obvious Beam is your favorite"-Ai'Kit. " No!!! Beam is a trouble maker, I have to keep him on a tight leash. That's why I'm always on his case. I trust you to make the right decisions" -Phana. " Ai'Pha!!! What do you mean!!! I haven't cause any trouble....lately" I said pouting trying to act cute.

"Awww you two are such couple goals". One of the girls in our class said and snapped a picture.
" Huh??? We are not a COUPLE!!!😟"- I said. Stupid Kit was on the floor laughing and Ai'Pha just smiled. " Phana!!! Tell her she got the wrong idea!!! I don't want such rumor floating about!"... " hahaha, chill we know it's not true. Why are you roused up about?Perhaps, it's a good rumor. It would limit all the girls that swarm your social media"-Phana.

I can't believe what I'm hearing, if that's the case then I won't get some any more!!! " No!!! You better not!!!"... but he laughed and changed his relationship status on Facebook to in a relationship with BEAM. Meanwhile, Kit was still busy laughing. They think this is a joke!!! Messing with my reputation 🤦‍♂️.

~Forth~
I was at our food stall, waiting for Lam who had to meet up with one of our professors. " Hi forth, where is Lam?"- Park asked and  I told him about his where about. I wanted to do some investigation on my own too. " So Park, when was your last relationship?"... he looked up from his bottled water. " hahaha that's random, it was 6 months ago. We decided to break up because he was going abroad for university. Can't do long distance, so we broke up"-Park. Wait! did he say he, as in same sex relationship? I knew he also swing both ways, but he struck me as the type that fuck boys but date girls. " wow, I didn't see you as the relationship type Park!"... he laughed " Yeah, looks can be deceiving"-Park

"So I know you don't do relationships, what about Lam?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I've known this guy for some time now and this is the first he has asked a question with a serious face on.
" Honestly, all these years I've known Lammie. He has never shown interest in anyone. The boys back home and I use to play a lot. But never Lam, I don't really know". I said trying to pick up on cues. He smiled hearing that.

At that moment, I knew he was chasing Lam. I've been too occupied with Beam to pay attention. So I added with a stern face, " I don't know what your intentions are!! but there are a few people I'll kill for. And Lam is one of those people"... I presumed he understood me clearly because he replied with,
" when it comes to matter of the heart, I'll put my life on the line!"-Park. We were in what appeared to be a stare off for a minute, until Lam broke the silence.
" Looks like you lost the BET!! Beam is in a relationship"-Lam. " Huh!!!! What????"😳