TWENTY-FIVE

A/N: This chapter contains mature content and language. 🔞

~Park~
I tried taking a cold shower 🚿 to calm down the little guy right now. The scene of Lam coming out the bathroom with just a towel on his waist kept replaying in my head. Now I have tried to refrain from my urges for the longest, but whom am I kidding!!! I'm only flesh and blood at the end of the day. Also, it has been almost a year since I last had sex and Lam is really enticing me right now.

When I entered the room, and saw him pouting in my oversized shirt and boxers. I unconsciously licked my lips. *fuck he look good enough to eat right now*... I noticed him tracing his eyes to my bulge, and turned red. OMGosh he is so cute, why is he acting shy right now? We've taken a shower together before. Come to think of it, he closed his eyes then. Hahahahaha, he was so cute he didn't want to look but his little guy deceived him then.

I didn't want to rush him, and he avoided the topic of sex whenever it came up. I moved closer to the bed where he had wrapped the blanket around him. " Lammie! Look at me... huh!! Are you avoiding me now too?". I honestly feel like I'm dating a kid sometimes. I lifted the blanket up and slid into the bed. Spooning him from behind, he was warm and permeated heat. I traced my hand down, and noticed he had a full fledged hard on. Holy shit!! I won't be able to turn back now. "Do you want me to take care of that?"-I whispered in his ear.

~Lam~

I feel hot all over, I didn't want Park to see me all flustered like this. Then I felt him pull off the blanket and traced his hands over me. Suddenly, his palm was cupping my rock hard member. It twitched when he asked,* Do you want me to take care of that?* In his husky voice, I knew at that moment there was no turning back. I've been avoiding this talk and this act, by insisting we never stay over night at each other's. I already broke that rule once, but then Park kept his distance.

But not today, he has lost all control and I believe this is the right time. I've been so tense up and need to release. He proceeded to kiss me on the neck and all over my face. Next, he pulled the blanket to get a better look at me. " You can stop me now if you are not ready, I might not be able to control myself once I start"-Park. He said it with so much hunger in his eyes. Shit!!! It turns me on seeing how much he wants to devour me right now.

I nodded my head, to notify him I was ready for whatever that happens. " NO!! Use your words!!"- He demanded. I shut my eyes tightly and said, " Yes I want this, ...above all I want YOU"- I said the latter with my eyes opened, to reassure him I wanted it as well. He smiled and slowly pulled off my boxers. As if opening a present he has been yearning for.

~Park~

When Lam said he wants me, that was the consent I needed to proceed with what I've been fantasizing ever since I first laid eyes on him. I pulled his boxers off and just looked at his fluttered face in my oversized T-Shirt. He look so hot and alluring right now. I grabbed his member and licked 👅 the tip of it. It twitched and I could see him gulp. Next, I took his entire shaft in my mouth and proceeded to bob my head.

"Mmmm... arrrhghh, Park!! Arhhh"- Lam. Shit!!! Even his moans sound sexy. I better control myself, I want to him enjoy his first time. I gave him head until he came in my mouth. He watched in horror, as I looked him in the eyes and swallowed his cum. " you taste sooOoo good babe!!!"- I said tracing my kisses up his torso. When I got to his lips, I slipped my tongue in and gave him a hand job.

~Lam~
OMGosh Park is in so much heat right now. Park is normally really sexy. But a turned on Park, is 10x sexier. He was really good at what he was doing. I almost felt bad, I might seem inexperienced in his eyes. But he kept showering me with kisses. Then he moved his head downwards and started kissing my thighs, moving towards my butt. As if he knew how I'll react, he held my hand down and proceeded to lick my hole. Then, started to move his tongue in and out. The sensation from that alone, sent shivers  up
my spine.