THIRTEEN

~Forth~

I watched as Lam peeped from the window as Park drove off... " how are you feeling?" He was startled by my voice. " I don't know!!!...is there something wrong with me?" he looked up with tears in his eyes. " Why are you so upset? You are the one who is avoiding him"... " Today I accepted a random girl's confession in front of Park, yet he didn't react any different. He was okay with it... now that I think about it. I feel like he has been courting me all this while"-Lam.

I took a deep breath, " he said to tell you to take all the time you need... he will wait for you and give you your space"... he looked up and tears started running down his face. " Why is he being so understanding?!?"-Lam. " Shhh, its okay Lammie. Park is not mad, if anything he wants you to be happy ... even if that means dating other people"

I moved closer to him to cradle him in my arms. "Is this what it means to be in love? I feel like shit!!!"-Lam "hahaha... well at least I know you are human. You are finally expressing emotions. What you are feeling now is embarrassed"...he sniffled and said " you better not tell anyone I cried!!!"-Lam. Really!!! Is that what he is worried about? 🤦‍♂️

~Lam~

It felt like 100 pounds of weight was being pushed down on my chest as I watched Park on the drive way with Forth. He looked distraught, did I do this to him? I honestly, haven't felt this strongly about another person and I'm finding it hard to understand my own feelings. I've been around all sort of boys and men and never once has my heart flutter for anyone.

I don't find men attractive, but what is it about Park that draws him to me? When did all these 'feelings' developed? I believe it was the first day we met. It was that laughter of his that caught my attention. He was so care free and I truly love that about him. I'm just going to sort out my emotions, until then I don't think I can be around him.

~Beam~

I skipped going to Phana's practice today, I was still mad from his little joke from earlier on in the day. I had just finished my homework when I received a text from Forth... "Hey you still want to eat at the new restaurant?"... I'm surprised he remembered because he was so absent minded when I was telling him about it. "Sure!... but your house is far. it is rush hour right now;we can do it some other time."

" So umm, I'm actually downstairs hahaha"-Forth.
" Where downstairs? As in my apartment downstairs or your house downstairs" I asked puzzled.
" Hahahaha you are really funny!!! I'm actually in front of your building"... before I could filter my thoughts I blurted out, " that's a bit stalker-ish don't you think?"..the laughter on the other end seized when I said that." I'm sorry, I just happened to be in the neighborhood and ummm... sorry to bother you"-Forth... " Oh no no 🤦‍♂️ , I'm heading down right now. That came out wrong"

~Forth~

Stalker!!! I mean I showed up unannounced but a stalker? " Hi Forth!!!" Beam came out in blue jeans and a v-neck shirt. How can he look so handsome in plain clothes? The sight of him alone brightened my mood. " Hey, let's walk there. It is only 5mins from here"-Beam. We walked over to the restaurant, and placed our orders. " Were you visiting Park?"-Beam. Park??? Oh!!! That lie  about him living here lol.

" No, I was on campus working on a project, and my two best friends are not getting along. So I figured I take you up on your offer"... " The love birds having a quarrel? hahaha"-Beam. Wait are we talking about the same people? " You know who I'm talking about, right?"... " Yeah! Park and his handsome boyfriend Lam... you know what? When I first met you, I thought Lam was your boyfriend"-Beam. *cough cough*. I almost choked on the last sentence. He thought Lammie and I were what!!!!! " hahahah REALLY!!!...you are really funny" I said dying of laughter.

" No!!! I'm serious. Well up until we went to the movies. That Lam dude was acting bratty because his boyfriend asked me if I wanted popcorn. I honestly feel like he faked ill so he would take him home early"-Beam... " Wow... I must be oblivious because I didn't take notice of all of that. Well they are not dating...YET"

" Yeah? They could have fooled me. From the way that Park dot on Lam... driving him back and forth, buying him lunch, they are always together"-Beam. Come to think of it, ever since I started the Moon and Star competition, Lam and Park hang out together more now. " Well, Park does like Lam a lot, and Lam seem to like Park but he is not sure"

" hmm why isn't Lam sure?"-Beam...
" Well he has never dated or played around. I honestly thought he wanted to be a monk up until recently.hahaha".... "Well he could have fooled me with the way he blush around Park"-Beam. Wow!!! He noticed that just from the few times we met, and yet I never picked up on these clues?" So how are they planning on resolving this?"

"I honestly don't know, but for now I feel like both should take sometime to themselves". Beam shook his head, " Nah!! Bad idea, I think they should get together. Take a little weekend vacation to sort things out"-Beam. I nodded my head not a bad idea.

~Beam~
Forth and I talked about his friends, my friends, school and I didn't noticed we were done with our meal and were literally just chatting away. " Excuse me Sir, this is from the gentleman over there"-waiter. I looked at the note that came with a drink 🥃. " Hi Handsome, ditch the loser... here is my number"... I looked around the place to find the person that sent the note. I saw a middle aged man, very well dressed waving at me and then he winked 😉. Next, I saw Forth get up with the drink and walked over to the man. "Here you go!!!... I'll pretend you didn't just send my boyfriend a note"-Forth said.

He doesn't even know what was written on the note. Why is he roared up for and he said I was his WHAT?? BOYFRIEND😑???.. " I eat little boys like you for breakfast, you should have thought this through before stepping to me" said the older man. " We can take this outside.... GRANDPA!"-Forth. Oh no!!

About four other men stood up when Forth said that. What the fuck is going on here? I quickly run over to forth and pulled him to leave with me. " Forth!!! It's not worth it... we are out numbered here. Let's go."... " Yeah FORTH! Listen to your little whore here"-Man. Forth whose eyes were already glazed with anger, threw the glass with drink at the man and all hell broke loose....🗯