FIVE

~Forth~

Friday finally came around, and I couldn't wait to go to rehearsal and later on the party. I was hoping to see Beam during the Moon and Star rehearsal but only Phana showed up. Aside, from our first introduction ,I haven't actually said much to Phana. But ever since Park planted that seed of him liking Beam in my head,I view him as my rival now.

When rehearsal was finally over, I figured I would ask Phana if he and his friends will be attending the party. Before I even got close to him he had on a frown, but I was not deterred." Hey!!! Park said he invited you to the party. I guess I'll see you tonight?", he looked me up and down then said, " what game are you playing?"- Phana.

Frankly,his question came as a surprise. " ummm, what do you mean?"... " I know about you and your gang, and that's nothing I or my friends want to associate with"He said then proceeded to walk off. " What the fuck is your deal??? I'm just trying to be cordial".... he turned, walked up close and said through gritted teeth. " Stay the hell away from Beam!! You fucking hear me???"... awwww, a jealous boyfriend lol.

I finally let the nice guy routine go. " Or what???? Your ass is not even bold enough to let him know you like him"... he looked at me in horror when I said that. I knew I hit a nerve because he didn't say another word and walked off.

~Beam~

Phana actually told me not to attend his rehearsals today. He has been antsy lately and I didn't want to add on to it. I know I rely on him a lot, from him fighting off crazy boyfriends and husbands, and having to pick me up from bars because I'm too drunk. Phana is also the father figure I never had, he is always there for me and there's nothing in this world I won't do for him.

But him and Kit are both going home for the weekend ... Arghhh and I'm bored already. Then I remembered, that guy Park invited me to their house party, and I don't even know where they live. A few minutes later, I received an invitation on fortnite from Park. We are also able to communicate on this game, so before I could ask where the party was.He texted, " Forgot to give you address for the party. It is .... hope to see you there"-Park. I guess I'm going to this party after all, what's there to loose?

~Forth~
Lam and I have been getting everything ready for the party tonight. He was in a good mood until Park showed up. " Hey guys, I got the beer!!!.... oh and I invited all the hot girls on campus!!!"-Park. Lam was so furious he run off to his room and slammed the door. I've know Lam all my life and I've never seen him behave like this before . Park on the other hand just smiled and said, " is he on his period? Hahaha"... " You might want to refrain from making such jokes. Don't let that angelic face fool you. He would totally kick your ass".... " Hmmm, so how long have you two been friends?"-Park...

" Since diapers..." I said. " What!!! Wait you've been friends for that long?"-Park. " Yea, our mother's are best friends, so we are practically family".... he just smiled and nodded " Oh I sent Beam the address for the party"- Park. " Wow!!!you are so fucking smooth... are you trying to move in on him or something? Hahaha" .... " Nah!!! I have have my eyes set on another. I figured I give you a hand on this bet hahaha"- Park.

~Beam~

I was hesitant but I ended up going to the party. I was surprised to see a bunch of freshman live in a house that big with a pool. " Hey Beam!!! You made it!!! Come in!!! The party is raging on"- Park. I really like this Park guy. He is the true definition of don't judge a book by its cover. He is very cheesy and hilarious!!! He had me cracking up the entire night. " Hi, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Forth"...

" Yeah... you already told me that. And what is the deal with the staring?" I figured I asked, I mean it's weird for another dude to be checking out a guy like he does. It felt almost like he was eye fucking me. " Well, I do find you attractive if that's what you are asking" he said with no hesitation.

Honestly, I was a bit taken aback because I was not expecting that response. " Relax!!! I'm not coming on to you... but I'm definitely not the first to tell you that, right?"-Forth.... " No, not from a guy at least;but you are definitely the first to be this blunt about it". He just laughed and handed me a another beer. " So what is the deal with you and pretty boy over there?" I asked and he almost choke on his beer.

" You better not say that around him, he would kick your ass hahahahaha.... he is my best friend "-Forth. Aside from that awkward comment, the night was really good. We drank and played games, I ended up passing out and the next day I woke up in a room unfamiliar to me. But then I turned over and Forth was laying next to me. " What the fuck happened last night?" I shook Forth to wake him up.

~Forth~

Beam was actually cool to hang with last night, but was too drunk to drive home. So I carried him to bed with me. I couldn't help but stare at his sleeping face while he was knocked out. Then I received a text, " you sick asshole, you took him to bed after getting him drunk!!"-Ai'Can sent in the group chat. I glanced at Beam who was sleeping beautifully next to me then replied, " I don't have sex with drunk people".

I sent the text, then watched Beam until sleep took over. I heard someone yelling in my deep sleep. I finally woke up to a pissed off Beam, damn he even look good when he is mad. "What the fuck did you do to me?"-Beam. I smiled and said " we only slept together Hahahaha". He gasped at my words, and then said, " you took advantage of me?!!!"- Beam. I stopped laughing, this guy is really cute when he's hysterical. " Trust me, if I did anything to you, your ass will be burning right now" I said, he looked at me with those puppy eyes 🥺 of his.

" Okay, stop looking at me like that before I actually bend you over. Chill,I don't have sex without consent and definitely not with a drunk person".He finally took a deep breath and smiled, " sorry for misunderstanding, I got hungover brain hahahaha"- he laughed nervously. Next, his phone went off, and I heard a voice asked " Morning Beammie, are you home? I came back early, let's have breakfast...".

I knew that voice, I'm best friends with Lam, and never have I called him this early for breakfast!!! Out of annoyance, I said " Do you want pancakes Beam?", I said it loud enough for him to hear me. " Wait!! Who is that!!! Where the FUCK are you Beam? Beam??"...