TWENTY-TWO

~Beam~

I was crushed when I heard what Phana said. *They placed a BET one me!! 😰😔😞. I feel numb and gross suddenly. Is this how everyone else views me? Like a sex object? I walked out of the house and walked on foot along the road in the dark. I didn't drive here and I couldn't fathom what just happened. I needed to clear my head, so I kept walking on without looking back. Where I was heading 🚶 to I have no clue, but I just want to be far away from here.

"Beam!!!...BEAM!! get in the car..." I heard Phana yell my name out of his car. He slowed down to keep up with my pace. " It is not safe to walk by the road side like this. Get in!! I'll take you home." I heard him say, but I kept walking. Suddenly, I felt him yank me by the arm. "Beam!!! STOP.. look at me!!!", he tilted my head with his finger and was shock 😧to find the tears streaming down my face.

" He fooled me Pha!!! He acted sincere but toiled with my emotions. He led me on!!!" I said weeping 😭. " My chest hurts so bad!!😭". Pha pulled me into a hug, and patted me on the head. " He was an asshole... you deserve better!!!"-Phana. Then he walked me back to his car and we drove off to his suite. " Stay with me tonight, you shouldn't be by yourself"-Phana

Phana made me take a shower and made me a cup of tea afterwards. I set my phone on the table, I've received over 100 miss calls  and on going text messages coming in from Forth, since I left his place. The last text read, *let me explain Beam, I'm in front of your building. Where are you* That made my eyes weld up again. Phana picked up my phone, read the message and turned it off. " You need to unplug for a bit, how about we just watch some Netflix?".. I forced a smile and said, " Can you hug me right now?".

~Phana~
When I saw Beam shed those sorrowful tears for Forth, my heart sunk. I didn't have a clue they had something going on to this extend. I knew Forth was trying to pursue him, but I had no idea what has transpired between them. I brought Beam back to my place, I didn't want him to be by himself. Honestly, I wanted to be the one to console him. I noticed him glancing at his phone that was going off.

I picked it up and noticed what that bastard was texting him. I was annoyed by it, and turned off the phone. I've only seen Beam like this once, since I've known him. That was the day his Father moved out. That man looked in his only child's eyes and chose his mistress. My heart skipped when he asked me to hug him. He laid on my chest while we watched a movie. Then he suddenly dozed off; I couldn't help but take a good look at Beam. He put on a facade for the world, but in hind sight he is still that fragile little boy. Forth better thank his stars, because I was planning on sending him to the hospital.

~Forth~
"GO THE FUCK HOME!!! PARTY IS OVER!!!" I screamed 🤬my frustrations. " Okay everyone, party is over. C'mon let's go!!" -Park said to the crowd that was now in my room. Once every one left, I charged my phone and kept calling Beam. I can't have him thinking this is entire situation was a big hoax. I don't even remember the last time the BET crossed my mind.

I called several times, but there was no response. I grabbed my keys and stormed out. "Where are you going Forth!!! FORTH!Give him a bit of space okay, he needs it"-Lam screamed behind me as I walked out. It was almost 5am when I got to Beams; I kept calling, texting, ringing doorbell and banging on the door. *Where could he be???*.

Then the door from the next door down opened. Out came N'Ming.  " Kit told me not to come out, but I know you really do like P'Beam. Give him some time , when he calms down explain to him what happened"-N'Ming. I punched the wall, and broke down. " I meant it Ming, I was not messing with him. I really have strong feelings for Beam😭. My heart aches right now, can you tell me where he is?"

"I asked P'Kit, but he didn't say anything. He hasn't said a word since we left your place actually. I think he feels like he didn't look out for his friend"-N'Ming said. I picked myself up and then it hit me like a bag of bricks. " Where is Phana's suite ?!!!" I asked Ming. I know he definitely has Beam with him. His true feelings showed today, pretending to be a concerned friend but pounced on me like an angry 😤 boyfriend.

"P'Pha does not live in this building."-N'Ming... " Okay!!! Ask Kit where he lives for me. PLEASE!!!" I pleaded with N'Ming. He shook his head, " He wouldn't tell me and he is asleep Phi. Also, it is almost 6am. Go home and come back later on in the day"-N'Ming. At this point, there was nothing I could do, Beam turned off his phone also. I went back home to think of how to get Beam to trust me again. I can't unsee the hurt 😞 in his eyes. *I'm sorry Beam*

~Park~
I stayed behind to help Lam clean up the place. The sequence of events that happened kept replaying in my head. Why did Ai'Can bring up the BET? Now Beam has lost any faith or trust in Forth. My thoughts was interrupted when I felt Lam hug me from behind. " Do you think they will be able to work it out?"-Lam.

"I honestly don't know babe, Forth has a lot of trust building to do. That's if he can convince him to forgive him". I heard Lam take in a deep breathe. " Can you stay over? I don't want to be here by myself"-Lam. I was a bit surprised, this is the first time Lam has openly asked me to stay over. Our relationship is thriving and I couldn't be any happier.

" I thought you would never ask 😊. C'mon, let's go take a shower"... he suddenly froze up. 😳 "Ummm,  you mean... like together?-Lam. I took his hand in mine, " Are you suddenly afraid? Hahaha let's go!! I promise I won't bite 😉". I wasn't thinking that, but now that he planted that visual in my mind, I need to make it a reality.🤗