TWO

~ Beam~
Classes start in two days, and I've finally managed to move into our new suites. Kit and I are neighbors, and Phana got a scholarship for room and board so he is in a different suite from us. " I can't believe we start classes in two days"- Ai'Kit. " Yea but things won't get hectic until next month, we have the Moon and Star competition coming up"-Phana. I just put my stuff away while they chart about the Moon and Star competition . One of the seniors during orientation ask me to represent the school of medicine, but I don't have the attention span for all that choreography and practice.

Eventually, they talked Phana into it. " They could have had Beam as our Star, all he needs is a wig hahaha" -Ai'Kit. I threw a balled up sock at him.He has teased me about looking like a girl since primary school. He once told this boy that had a crush on me that I was a girl with a haircut. You could only imagine my surprise when this 4th grader kissed me on the cheek and asked me to be his girlfriend , all because this fool of a friend spread such stupid rumors.

Phana was awfully quiet, he never refute it when Kit calls me a girl. I don't know who started this other rumor, but there were people creating fan pages for Phana and I, claiming we were dating. I got the admin to shut the page down, but Phana just thought it was funny. He never opposed the idea, it made me wonder if my best friend was gay. I mean he dates a lot of girls, but whenever the topic of gay comes up he shuts down. I don't want to pry in his personal business, but I know when he is good and ready he would let us know.

" Beam you need new bed sheets, and stuff for your bathroom too. We need to go the supermarket" Phana finally said after ignoring Kit and I for all that time. " I need some bedsheets too, let me grab my wallet" -Ai'Kit. When Kit left the room Phana said," Hey, Beam... since your suite is further from campus than mine, you can spend the nights at my place whenever you feel too lazy to come here okay?"... I smiled at him, " you are such a Daddy hahahahaha". I said and threw a pillow at him. Oh!!Phana I don't know where I'll be without him.

~Forth~

Lam and I moved into his house today. His family got him a four bedroom house with a pool!!! I mean most freshmen live in dormitories not a House!! But I'm glad I get to live off campus comfortably, there's no curfew and I don't have to deal with random roommates. We moved into an already furnished house with all the amenities. Even the fridge was full and the pantry was stocked.

My room was really swanky, with my study area set up with my robot that I've been working on. Yea!! I'm the nerdy type, but not a lot of people get to see this side of me. " How are you liking your room? Is everything good?" -Lam. " Yea!! But I need a pillow top for my bed... I like sleep on clouds hahahah"... " Sure!!! Let me get my keys. I'm craving actually craving Korean food. We should have dinner at the Korean BBQ"-Lam.

~Beam~
" You should get this one, it goes with the decor in your room" -Phana said while showing me all the available bed sets. He ended up grabbing extra pillows and towels for me. " He don't need all those towels Phana, he can do laundry if those get dirty"-Ai'Kit. These two were busy arguing while I was scrolling in my social media pages, and sipping my pink milk. But then I had to awkward feeling that I was being watched.

You know when you could feel someone's eyeballs on you. I did a quick glance towards the person, and to my surprise he didn't look away. Most people when caught staring, pretend to look away but not this guy. He looked about the same age as me with tan skin and thick eyebrows. He was neither smiling nor frowning. He had a blank expression that couldn't be read.Along side him was a very handsome, fair skin guy. I know a good looking guy when I see one, and this one was beyond handsome.

I felt a tap on the shoulder, " they look good together, I wonder if they are dating?" Ai'Kit said after noticing the direction I was looking. When I turned I. Their direction again they were gone. " Yea, he must be his boyfriend, he was picking out things for him" I said. " With that logic, Phana is your boyfriend too then Hahahaha"-Ai'Kit. This time Phana said, " enough with the jokes okay!!!". He was not mad but he seemed annoyed.

~Forth~
When we arrived at the bedroom and appliance department, I overheard the rowdiness of the group of friends that were also at the department. Then I noticed a familiar face, with the two other guys. "Isn't that Beam Baramee"- Lam asked. " Yea, it is... his pictures don't do him justice" I said taking in the image of perfection.

Whenever I mess with the same sex, it was normally cute boys, this guy far from cute. He is hot!!! And there's nobody cockier than a guy who is aware of his good looks. He finally looked towards our direction, and we made eye contact. He stare was fierce and most people would look at way from such a fierce look. But I didn't cower. In fact, I like the challenge...Lam tap me on the shoulder, then showed me a pic he put up on our gangs group chat with a caption that said 'Looks like Forth is in the lead now''.

There was suddenly numerous texts messages coming in ... 'Oh Can, you must as well hand the $100k to forth''... "Shiaaaa, he is a beauty!!! Where are you guy?'. The bet is not off until one of us get him in bed'...." " Let's go have dinner Forth...I'm starving"-Lam. Beam was busy with his friends....but I knew I'll be seeing him again soon.