FOUR

~Forth~
After my conversation with the guys, I figured this is a great Segway for me to introduce myself and get Beam's attention. I walked over to Beam and introduced myself. My assumption was that he was the Moon of Medicine,but out of the blue was his friend that's always with him. "Hi, I'm Phana... Moon of medicine" said the friend. What kind of cock blocking is going on here.

For a split second I was annoyed, but I knew better than to allow my emotions get the most me. After that conversation I went back to my friends. " oh!!!! Is that his boyfriend?"-Park. Both Lam and I turned to look at him. "What makes you think that?"-Lam. " Can't you tell? He is very territorial about him and didn't allow Forth to even talk to him. If he is not his boyfriend, then there is some one sided love going on here"-Park. I glanced over to where they stood. Beam is definitely straight, but Park might be onto something with the one sided love with the Phana guy.

~Beam~

I drove Phana home after his practice, and he insisted I had dinner with him. Afterwards, we did our homework together and was just playing video games. " I think you should avoid that Forth guy from today... I don't know why, but he gives off bad energy"-Phana. I put the game on pause, " in what sense?... what makes you feel that way?" ... I asked if he felt uneasy as much as I did.

" the moment he entered the auditorium, he had his eyes set on you...from where I stood it look like he was picturing you in a derogatory way"...
" Hahahaha, you know I'm a man right? You make it sound like I'm a damsel in distress. Hahaha, I can take care of myself Phana"... he shook his head and went back to playing his game.

~Forth~
We decided to have a little game night at the house with the gang and we invited Park. He is a lot of fun to be around, and even the ice king Lam thinks he is funny. " What is the progress on operation Beam?"asked Cyril. " Wait? What does he mean by Operation Beam?" Park asked. " They have a bet going on who be able to FUCK Beam Baramee" Lam said nonchalantly. Park laughed as if that was the most ridiculous thing he ever heard. " But Beam is straight, if not then his tall friend would have fucked him by now"-Park...

" Wait, he has a boyfriend?"-Cyril. " No, they are just friends but Park thinks he's into Beam" ... " Listen I swing both ways..."- Park said and nobody but Lam was shocked. " Either he is not saying anything to keep their friendship or he is looking for the right time to do so. That guy is definitely in Love with Beam"-Park. " Well I'm out..." said Can. " Me too..." Said Pawn and then Cyril. These punks, " You pulled out because of a friend!!! Who might like him and yet not bold enough to tell him? Hahaha" I laughed.

" New bet, I will give you $200k, if you are able to get Beam in the next two weeks"-Can. I looked him in the eye, and said " Deal!!!". Meanwhile, I noticed Lam have been awfully quiet ever since Park said he swing both ways. Perhaps, he thinks Park is coming on to him because this dude have been extra nice to Lam. From waiting for him after class and walking him to all his classes. Not to mention he bought him pink milk after the practice. Oh!!! I know a hunter when I see one, this one has his eyes on Lammie.

~Beam~
This is the second day of the Mon and Star practice and again Phana dragged me along. I don't know what happened between today and yesterday, but all the girls that were frolicking me before were not paying me no mind. " what's with the vibe today?" I asked Phana while he hand me a Pink milk.

He shrugged his shoulders. I texted Kit to find out his where about, I didn't want to be stuck here if I was not taking none of the girls home with me. He replied that he had to remediate one of his lab assignments. Now I'm stuck here watching them practice. Suddenly, I heard a voice asked, " do you want a piece ..." said the guy as he offered me some of his chocolate.

Next to him was the handsome guy who is always with Forth. I shook my head, " No thanks". " My name is Park, and this is my friend Lam. We were dragged here by Forth hahaha" he laughed and his face brighten up. From a quick glance you would think he was part of a gang, he has tattoos and piercings. Yet he seem really friendly. His friend on the other hand didn't say a thing, but kept mean mugging me.

We talked about TV shows and even exchanged Fortnite user names. This Park guy is very easy going. " Hey, you ready to go" said Phana. " yeah, this is Park and Lam... they asked if we want to come to their house party this Friday" I said but Phana didn't even bother to acknowledge them. " I have to go home this weekend" -Phana. I stood up, and said " Nice meeting you, I'll let you know if I can make it. Bye". I said and walked off.

~Forth~
Throughout practice I noticed Park chatting it up with Beam and Lam sulking next to him. I couldn't help but notice the uneasiness Phana had while watching Park interact with Beam. Park was right, this fool was in love with his best friend. No wonder he was cock blocking. I went over to where Lam and Park were waiting for me. " I see you made friends with Beam!!!"...

" Yeap,! I was about to ask for his number but the boyfriend showed up hahaha... I got his fortnite ID though"-Park said while smirking. Don't know what Lam's problem was but he pushed me and said, " I'm heading home first". What's his deal, why the sudden moody attitude? " Oh, you guys are throwing a party this Friday "-Park. " Huh, we are?"... " Yeap, I told Beam you were hahaha... you are welcome"-Park...
" Dude!!!! You are the best wingman!! Hahaha". I'm really starting to like Park's company but I don't think Lammie does.